*****KatKwiz! - July 26 - Buenos Dias*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alley just asked me what the heck the Leader of Leaderboard was. I told her she should not be drinking so early in the morning but then I found out she had a legitimate question. What the heck is the answer?

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The leader of the leaderboard has the highest score out of all the members who have played the "Cat Games".

?????

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Alley just asked me what the heck the Leader of Leaderboard was. I told her she should not be drinking so early in the morning but then I found out she had a legitimate question. What the heck is the answer?
The Leader of the Leaderboard, (Vermontcat at present) is the person that has the overall point lead. From what I understand, you get points based on all the games you play. At present, Vermontcat has a 3.81 average rank for a total of 1,098 points. In retrospect, I am ranked 65th with a 3.64 average but only total of 48 points. Vermontcat has played more games than everyone.

That is my understanding.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

The member who has the highest average point score in the arcade?
Every now and then I regret asking questions that I don't actually know the answer to. This is one of those times. I see some other detailed answers so I am going to hold off and hopefully receive some direction in this pickle I am in. I think I should have just stuck with Pong.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Buen DÃ:censor:a!...

I thougth you made a spanish question....
you mean Vermontcat?....
Excuse me, but my Espanol fonts are missing. Anyway, I visited your city forty years ago when nobody even knew what Cancun was. And I drove there on a motorcycle. I have a strong feeling you have seen the movie Motorcycle Diaries and I was born in Buenos Aires. As most Americans do not know, but I am sure you do, is that blue eyed blondes like myself are the norm there, Spanish is the official language but don't tell the millions of Italian speakers that (and German).

Soy de La Argentina y espanol es mi idioma. Fui al Buenos Aires el mes pasado. Muy frio, por supuesto. Estas de Mexico o no?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do believe that means he has placed 1st more than anyone else... Making him the leader having the most wins, of the leaderboards or the winners

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I do believe that means he has placed 1st more than anyone else... Making him the leader having the most wins, of the leaderboards or the winners
He? Him? You mean a guy is the superchamp? How do you know that?
Well, I am awarding the points to Carol just because she knew about Cat Games and KatKwiz has never went there before. And there is no place left to go..................