How long do Breeders send Pics after the Kittens are born?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Breeder said the Kittens were due July 22 but I have not heard anything yet. I have seen Kittens born then they die sometimes. I know they can come after the due date also. Should I write the breeder again.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the breeder - most I know only send you pics after a few months old. Some breeders like taking pics a lot (weekly); others are busy and may only get pictures once a month if that.

I didn't get many of Charlie and most of them were at 3 months old. Jack's breeder takes more pictures and I did ask her to give me some of earlier then 3 months so I can watch the progress. On her website she updated kitten pictures about once a month.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks,
She had said she would send the contract and I would pay the 350 to it this month. I need to pick a Kitten first though.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She may just be really busy, as cattery owners often are.

My Oci breeder usually posts an initial pic within 24 hours and let me know soon after that they'd been born.
She updates every 2-3 weeks with pics after that until the kittens go home.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I do not want to be pushy.
It gets hard though doesn't it? When you're so excited about the new addition to be.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your breeder is anything like me...useless with a camera that is, you may have to wait a while