Baelees booboo

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
baelee had a cut under his eye after the 1 year old nephew poked him with the keys

P.S the SO took this pic

soooo taking things too extreme i bandaged his head up

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww poor little baby
!! I'd be SO angry if a kid did that to any pet I know... Geez! What if the puppy had been poked IN the eye?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i know i had a fit at the little sod!
hes a spoilt puppy can ya tell?

ill have too dig up the puppy pics when he wore booties for a while

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww
what a sweetie! LoL at his little bandage
bless his little

And that is so sweet how your other doggie's licking his head

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hes an adorable little doggy lol rite im pulling my finger out ill get them pics of his puppy hood up for you!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A 1 year old toddler I could forgive...it's when children older than 5 do things such as this that make me upset. There are certain ages that have to be 'forgiven'...others...there should be consequences!

Is Balee an Irish Terrier? He's got an adorable face..even covered up with his 'war bandage'...Lol!!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

A 1 year old toddler I could forgive...it's when children older than 5 do things such as this that make me upset. There are certain ages that have to be 'forgiven'...others...there should be consequences!

Is Balee an Irish Terrier? He's got an adorable face..even covered up with his 'war bandage'...Lol!!
i was told hes full wire hair jack russell,
but hes not hes a jack russel x border terrier and such a smart dog....
but refuses too channel it, ive worked with border collies before no problem this dog is a nightmare!
but i still love him

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

i was told hes full wire hair jack russell,
but hes not hes a jack russel x border terrier and such a smart dog....
but refuses too channel it, ive worked with border collies before no problem this dog is a nightmare!
but i still love him
Ah, yes, the tenacity of the terrier breeds! We've got a (what we think) may be a Boston\\Min Pin cross, and she is a smart girl, but sooooooo darn stubborn, that you have to review everything over and over again, because she figures out someway to 'elude' what you are asking her to do, or figures out how to do it half heartedly, so you have to spend tons of time just getting her to do it right...once! Which is why Terriers aren't really for me (hubby's dog)...I enjoy my BC mix; smart and willing to please...hahaha! My next dog will be either a purebred Golden (that I can show), or an Aussie (for show as well). I love the beauty and intelligence of these dogs, and they excell in just about anything you face them at...without 'too' much training frustration...lol.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Ah, yes, the tenacity of the terrier breeds! We've got a (what we think) may be a Boston\\Min Pin cross, and she is a smart girl, but sooooooo darn stubborn, that you have to review everything over and over again, because she figures out someway to 'elude' what you are asking her to do, or figures out how to do it half heartedly, so you have to spend tons of time just getting her to do it right...once! Which is why Terriers aren't really for me (hubby's dog)...I enjoy my BC mix; smart and willing to please...hahaha! My next dog will be either a purebred Golden (that I can show), or an Aussie (for show as well). I love the beauty and intelligence of these dogs, and they excell in just about anything you face them at...without 'too' much training frustration...lol.
I love looking at mixed breeds and guessing whats there,
i always wanted too do agility, i had the choice of a BC or a kitten, we got 3 now

but im going too wait till i have more time for a BC theyre sooo darn clever my dad got rid of my BC baby ages ago and i have never met a better breed!
f my partner had his way wed have a manchester terrier... or standard poodle(he a tough man with lots of peircings)

but i say no too anyyyy more terriers...
terriers = terrors

i love my boy but he is as stubborn as a mule!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor pup, he looks like a mummy got ahold of him
What eye ointment did the vet give you? Terramyacin works very well! It actually will heal faster in most cases if air can get to it vs. it being covered up. Check with your vet first- but see if you can do without the bandaging- it should speed up healing.

Definitely get an Aussie- they are the best dogs!!!!
I have one, Fosters- and he is just such an amazing little guy!
They are excellent family dogs in most cases- awesome with kids, other animals, being put to work (They make awesome search and rescue/therapy dogs- these are working dogs for sure!!!) They're also really fun to run on an agility course- they're smart as a whip! You can teach them just about anything- they're always eager to learn! Be sure your willing to properly train though and exercise them daily because they are very high energy! Definitely do your research first, and make sure they're an appropriate match for you- but if you determine they are, you will not be disappointed- i adore Aussies!!!

(Aussie Rescues and other shelters across the country have tons of adorable rescued Aussies in need of wonderful forever homes! Fosters was a shelter dog who sat in a kennel for almost a year because he was so high energy- nobody understood him or his needs all they saw was a hyper dog- all he needed was someone to exercise and love him! since we've adopted him he's just been the best buddy ever!)