Purse people... I need help!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen anything like that. I go for very plain, understated looks in purses. I can't stand too many zippers, and I can do without belts, buckles, danglies or decorations. Basically I like a plain leather bag, one zipper and handles.

Hope you manage to find the bag. I saw a purse a couple years ago that I desperately wanted, but couldn't afford to buy. And today I still think about that purse

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They RENT bags?

Okay, I guess I can imagine if I were going to the Oscars in a fabulous gown, I wouldn't want to carry my Wal-Mart special... but I'd just find a pretty little embroidered cosmetic bag in the toiletries aisle and use that!

I'm cheeeeaaaaaaaap.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

They RENT bags?

Okay, I guess I can imagine if I were going to the Oscars in a fabulous gown, I wouldn't want to carry my Wal-Mart special... but I'd just find a pretty little embroidered cosmetic bag in the toiletries aisle and use that!

I'm cheeeeaaaaaaaap.
OMG! Check this one out! Eiffle Tower bag all for the low price of 595 pounds per month!!!

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/product/12998/Handbag/Timmy-Woods/Timmy-Woods-Eiffel-Tower-Bag/43

I used to collect vintage bags and I have 3 similar to this one. Maybe I should start renting them out?!

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/pro...a/Badgley-Mischka-'Madder'-Evening-Handbag/43

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a purse person, but did you mean those purses that are sort of covered with sequins? A lot smaller than that picture you posted.

Like this?

I just went on e-bay and searched for sequin purse and got loads of responses, but mainstream clothing stores don't seem to have purses like that on their websites anymore. Is that anything like what you were looking for?

I don't do much with fancy purses really...

I have this purse: Shoulder bag! I like it because I think it looks like a saddlebag, has a wide strap and can drape over my shoulders so I don't have to carry it in my hands. Also, it is small so I won't put too much stuff into it.