Question of the Day - July 25th

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you consider yourself a morning or night person?

I'm a morning person. Up with sun and ready to go. As soon as the sun goes down I'm ready for bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!

sport

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Day All,
In response to the question of the day...Sport and I are both definitely morning lovers. Sunrises, breakfast food, Robin Meade
...definitely morning

Peace, Love and Tie Dye
Rob and Sport

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm actually both, honestly
. I absolutely LOVE getting up early, going out to feed horses and then going for an early morning ride. I feel like I get so much more accomplished and I feel better in general if I get up early. But I also love staying up late!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm definitely not a morning person. I hate getting up early, and it's so hard for me to drag myself out of bed for work every morning. But I'm also not really a night person. If I'm not doing anything I get tired, and go to bed early.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always been an earlybird for as long as I can remember

I love getting up at the crack of dawn, so being up in time for work isn't really a problem for me!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I don't do mornings. At least not by choice
Oh that's me to a tee!
I hate mornings. Well, ok, I love mornings, but I hate getting up for them. So I'm quite happy when I stay up ALL NIGHT to greet the sunrise!
Then go to bed about 7 AM. I'm happy with that!

Disclaimer: I only do that up until 7 AM thing for search and rescue, I'm really not that insanse since I work at 7 AM!

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am suuuuuch a night owl! I come alive at night, it's weird. During the summers I sleep till the afternoon, then stay up all night and sleep again at dusk. I'm afraid of the dark, so I can't really explain why I'm a night owl.

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a night person by nature. The 9 to 5 schedule has forced me into being more of a morning person over the years. If I didn't have to work, I'd be a total night owl!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night owl, who has been forced over the years (because of my job), to become a morning person. I used to be able to sleep on my days off, until 2 in the afternoon. Now I consider 8 am as sleeping in. I also used to revert back to my night owl tendencies on the weekends. Now I realize that I'm too old to deal with the sleep deprivation that occurs on Monday mornings, when I do that. Yeah, I've been forced (very against my nature) to become a morning person. I eagerly look forward to retirement, and returning to my comfortable night owl persona.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I don't do mornings. At least not by choice
The 9-5 requires it, but when I'm not working I'm not usually vertical before 9:30 or 10 in the am, and have been known to be still functioning well into the wee small hours, but more usually run out of steam around midnight.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I was young and first started working I hated getting up early to go to work. Back then I thought that after awhile I would get used to it.

Now I get up earlier than I ever had to in those days. And I still hate it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Do you consider yourself a morning or night person?

I'm a morning person. Up with sun and ready to go. As soon as the sun goes down I'm ready for bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I am almost always a morning person but as you can see I am writing this at night and will probably be on TCS until much later only because DW is out of town.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Night person, for sure. I usually get up at 5:30am, but it is a struggle to get me going, and therefore dead tired by 7-8pm! (But still dont head to bed til 10-11pm).

I could stay up allllll night and then some though. Last time we were at my parents' house, we stayed up til 2-3am every night ... then had to get back into the swing of going to bed at a decent time to get up for work!

j_f_a

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm deffinatly a night person, given that I work nights and am generally up all night whether its my shift or not.