Capone… My little protector!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So, today I go home for lunch like I always do for Bruno. Everyday is the same old thing. Bruno gets excited and jumps all over me, Bugsy lays in wait for me to come to him all while stretching his arms towards me on his bed on the counter (ya, I know, thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s bad lol) and Capone always slowly and lovingly rubs up against then me then rolls over for love.

I know if any of this changes something is wrong.

Today I come home and Capone is freaking out. He is meowing which he never does and running back and forth down the hall looking at me. I laugh and as a joke say “Lassie, what is it boy!†and I follow him and he starts jumping against the office door in a panic all while looking at me and meowing. I open the door and theirs Bugsy laying on my chair, half asleep with arms stretched out for a hug. Capone looked satisfied, put his head up high and walked away LOL.

We must have locked Bugs in the office all morning and Capone just HAD to tell me as soon as I walked in the door lol my little protector.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So cute!
And I love how you say if something changes I know something is wrong. It's the exact same way with my three babies. My dog and kitten are always waiting at the door for me to walk in while my older cat remains all snuggly in her bed until I come say hello. If anything is out of place something is wrong!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a hero! Lucy is always shutting herself into rooms and Much is always telling us she has done it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

So, today I go home for lunch like I always do for Bruno. Everyday is the same old thing. Bruno gets excited and jumps all over me, Bugsy lays in wait for me to come to him all while stretching his arms towards me on his bed on the counter (ya, I know, thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s bad lol) and Capone always slowly and lovingly rubs up against then me then rolls over for love.

I know if any of this changes something is wrong.

Today I come home and Capone is freaking out. He is meowing which he never does and running back and forth down the hall looking at me. I laugh and as a joke say “Lassie, what is it boy!†and I follow him and he starts jumping against the office door in a panic all while looking at me and meowing. I open the door and theirs Bugsy laying on my chair, half asleep with arms stretched out for a hug. Capone looked satisfied, put his head up high and walked away LOL.

We must have locked Bugs in the office all morning and Capone just HAD to tell me as soon as I walked in the door lol my little protector.
DW is always in a hurry in the mornings. She always goes to one of her many closets (I am only allowed one) and gets things out and shuts the door and grabs lunch and is out the door in a whirl. The problem is that one of the cats usually ends up in one of the closets and I don't find out about it for a long time if it's Alley because she hides out all day anyway. Persi will usually sit and stare at me like he is sending me brain waves until I get the message to go open all the closets.