Eww! I had the grossest dream last night!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I have a hodge podge of dreams in one night with none of them making much sense.

This morning when I woke up I had been dreaming about picking my nose!
I was definitely drilling for gold or something trying to get some dry crusties from way up there

I woke up and my nose was feeling dry despite the humidity from the CPAP machine humidifier. So I guess it translated into my dream. I'm pleased to say that my finger was not up my nose and that my CPAP mask was in its proper place when I woke up!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thats one funky dream! at least thats all it was and you wern't caught in the deed in real life

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
man, this hits home but for a different reason.

I took a nap this afternoon, and dreamt that my father had picked up Tinker (the little girl) and put her in a huge bowl of boiling liquid he just took out of the microwave.

All her hair was gone and she was dead.

I don't have nightmares like that, and it was SO strange. It was also extremely real feeling, so I went and found tinker and gave her a little hug.

It was one of those dreams you wake up and realize it's not real and you're incredibly relieved.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Sometimes I have a hodge podge of dreams in one night with none of them making much sense.

I was definitely drilling for gold or something trying to get some dry crusties from way up there

I woke up and my nose was feeling dry despite the humidity from the CPAP machine humidifier. So I guess it translated into my dream. I'm pleased to say that my finger was not up my nose and that my CPAP mask was in its proper place when I woke up!
I just recently read that if you do not eat anything within three hours of going to bed, you will not have dreams that you can remember. Yes, you will have dreams, but not those that you can remember. But of course you won't remember any of your wild fantasy dreams, either!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

I took a nap this afternoon, and dreamt that my father had picked up Tinker (the little girl) and put her in a huge bowl of boiling liquid he just took out of the microwave.

I don't have nightmares like that, and it was SO strange. It was also extremely real feeling, so I went and found tinker and gave her a little hug.

It was one of those dreams you wake up and realize it's not real and you're incredibly relieved.
Oh man, that's a horrible dream to have!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had a similar dream several months ago. In it my father was stuffing young kittens, live kittens, in a black plastic sack to go dump them.
He's not been the nicest to cats in the past, so I can see where that dream may have came from. I felt horrible when I woke up.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Last year i dreamt that T&K were in a washing machine, i could see Kaylee soaked and she had really sad big blue eyes and was crying, when i took her out she was broken. All her bones had shattered.

If you dream of cats in that sense it may be you have hurt someones feelings and that this person is going to be hurtful to you. I knew who these big blue eyes belonged to, so I knew what was coming.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What about those nightmares you have and when you wake up you realise it's real?

I used to have loads of nightmares about Tab being pts, and often woke thinking it wasn't real, and wanting to give her a hug, when really it was.

thecanopener

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Thank you for sharing that lovely dream.