Five years ago today......

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at home, almost recovered from the surgery I had in March. I was surfing the net, now I don't even remember what for......but I found a site on the 'net that was oh, so wonderful! The people were friendly and funny, they all loved cats and there was a wealth of info on taking care of cats there too, plus a special section for posting where kitties had passed to the Bridge.
I joined that site that day, July 24, 2003, and although there have been times that I've not been able to be here like I'd love to be, I still count it my home on the 'net, and am pleased to say that I count the members there as some of my dearest friends. Oh, and before I finish, this post, there's one more thing I'd like to say about said site...........

TCS STILL ROCKS!!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I was at home, almost recovered from the surgery I had in March. I was surfing the net, now I don't even remember what for......but I found a site on the 'net that was oh, so wonderful! The people were friendly and funny, they all loved cats and there was a wealth of info on taking care of cats there too, plus a special section for posting where kitties had passed to the Bridge.
I joined that site that day, July 24, 2003, and although there have been times that I've not been able to be here like I'd love to be, I still count it my home on the 'net, and am pleased to say that I count the members there as some of my dearest friends. Oh, and before I finish, this post, there's one more thing I'd like to say about said site...........

TCS STILL ROCKS!!!
Yes, TCS is quite the rocker. In fact, I will be bringing two more into the fold as they say in the next few days. (I need the points.)

BTW, I was a radioman in the USN and the transmitter that I used was known world wide as a TCS. If by some way out, totally bizarre chance, anybody can tell me what that TCS stood for I will send them 1,000 points just for the heck of it.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

BTW, I was a radioman in the USN and the transmitter that I used was known world wide as a TCS. If by some way out, totally bizarre chance, anybody can tell me what that TCS stood for I will send them 1,000 points just for the heck of it.
TCS stands for "Tactical Control System", but keep the points Lee, my father retired after 22 years from the Navy, so I cheated and asked him

I can still picture him in his Khakis - I missed him when he was gone, but the reunions were SO sweet. Thanks for the memory!

BTW
Happy Anniversary KittenKrazy!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

TCS stands for "Tactical Control System", but keep the points Lee, my father retired after 22 years from the Navy, so I cheated and asked him

I can still picture him in his Khakis - I missed him when he was gone, but the reunions were SO sweet. Thanks for the memory!

BTW
Happy Anniversary KittenKrazy!
Well, you can tell your father thanks from me because I had forgot what it stood for, but now of course I remember. Yeah, and I get to keep the points. Oh heck, you will just win them back in future KatKwerys.
BTW, my wife, who supplies the secret words, is in awe about how you have guessed her words seven straight days. BAH HUMBUG, we are going to get you tomorrow.....