*****KatKwiz! - July 24 - yep, I'm up!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have mentioned many times before that DW is an English professor at the college that now resides right next door to us. Although she now simply walks to and from work, returning home after a long, hot and humid day with stacks of tests taken by cranky students and dreading a weekend spent marking them, she found a delightful book, inviting her to kick off her shoes, cuddle up with our cats, and delve into its pages. It looks to be just what she needs to regain a sense of inner tranquillity, a kind of Feliway or Rescue Remedy in literary form.

The book's name is __________________________

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I have mentioned many times before that DW is an English professor at the college that now resides right next door to us. Although she now simply walks to and from work, returning home after a long, hot and humid day with stacks of tests taken by cranky students and dreading a weekend spent marking them, she found a delightful book, inviting her to kick off her shoes, cuddle up with our cats, and delve into its pages. It looks to be just what she needs to regain a sense of inner tranquillity, a kind of Feliway or Rescue Remedy in literary form.

The book's name is __________________________
Purr More, Hiss Less
Heavenly Lessons I Learned from My Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

Purr More, Hiss Less
Heavenly Lessons I Learned from My Cat

I guess luvmycat1 wanted you to win the points!
I guess she is going for the BIG points in KatKwery which just got upped again! Anyway, that makes YOU the winner!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Answer: Click on the logo at the upper left to take you to the Home Page.
Then click on Purr More Hiss Less.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I guess luvmycat1 wanted you to win the points!
I guess she is going for the BIG points in KatKwery which just got upped again! Anyway, that makes YOU the winner!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Answer: Click on the logo at the upper left to take you to the Home Page.
Then click on Purr More Hiss Less.
Thank you!