trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning lovelies!

Its going to be hot and sunny today
No more storms!!

I might be going after work to order my wedding dress
I am waiting for my friend to be available so she can come with me..I hope its tonight!! If not then probably this weekend. I can't wait to put it on again

Thats about it though..have a great day folks!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoooooooooooooon!

Today it is warm and sunny. No thunderstorms last night, proves how wrong they can be. Tomorrow is set to be the hottest day of the year over here.
I HATE heat!

The Beast decided to have a right go at me this morning when I put her collar on. Growling and biting as usual. Silly girl

Not doing much today, gonna go look at some wallpaper for my room, get a new harness for the bunny wabbit, and then go look in Gamestation for a new DS game.

It's nearly Friday!!

Have a good day peeps!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took some photos of some furniture to put up on a website for sale, I just did last night dishes and now im getting ready for work and drinking a nice cuppa. Teufel is on my lap and wont get off hehe

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm scheduled for a load today to Corpus Christi and McAllen, TX, but I have to call in at 8 a.m. to see if it's going today. Something about it being a little moist down there this morning...

I've been bringing Ella out of her isolation room to be with me in my office for a while. She and Punkin have been nose-to-nose through a crack in the door, with nothing much happening. Sterling is the one I'm worried about.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A nice partially sunny no humidity and high's in upper 70's today.
Neil needed the truck so I have the car today!! Good thing I have clients today where I can leave the weeds and such!

Not much else going on-in veg garden this morning-I see corn cobs starting to form-yay sweet corn in 2-3 weeks at the most!

Have a good one....

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good morning lovelies!

Its going to be hot and sunny today
No more storms!!

I might be going after work to order my wedding dress
I am waiting for my friend to be available so she can come with me..I hope its tonight!! If not then probably this weekend. I can't wait to put it on again

Thats about it though..have a great day folks!
WOW! You still have eleven more months and are already ordering your wedding dress? I guess you better maintain your weight over the next almost year, eh? DW told me she was afraid to order a wedding dress that far ahead, especially since we had only known each other for three months. Oh well, so much for internet romance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

WOW! You still have eleven more months and are already ordering your wedding dress? I guess you better maintain your weight over the next almost year, eh? DW told me she was afraid to order a wedding dress that far ahead, especially since we had only known each other for three months. Oh well, so much for internet romance.
It takes 6-8 months to get here from Spain
I have to order it now so I have time for alterations and fittings. My weight is always maintained

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Still cloudy here but they are saying clearing up this afternoon. Hope so I was thinking about starting an ark

Heading off to work in a bit, just the usual stuff today so hopefully I will be finished up by 4..

After work have to stop by my aunts to drop off some items she asked me to pick up for her, she generally insists on feeding me when I show up so will have dinner with her.

The kitties are fine this morning, two are sleeping the other is window sitting.

Everyone have a great day

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was up early (for me) to get the foster babies off for their speuters! Now I'm having some FF vanilla yogurt and strawberries for breakfast with a little TCS. After that, it's off to work 11a-11p. The babies will be waiting for me tonight. I'll probably put JoJo back with his mama tonight, but I'll keep the girls out so they rest.

The weather is sunny and beautiful!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

More chance of thunderstorms today, wee. It's supposed to be about 92º today. Ick.

Made some pierogies last night for dinner, so good. Baked 46 chocolate chip cookies last night too (I was on a baking spree
) I gave 16 to the shop next to where DH works, 12 to DH's boss and co-worker, and brought in 12 to my job. Kept 4 for myself ... woke up to find 2 left. Rob and his dad each had one of mine last night ... because "well you were giving them away!" (Not ALL of them!
) Rob said he didn't even want any (I counted 4 per person for where he works and for the other shop, and he said that his boss & the other guy could have 6 each instead). So I took my last 2 with me to go with lunch haha.

Trying to drag my work out to last me all day .. I've got 5 more hours, and not much left to do for the day! I'm trying to go easy on the analyst for Friday - we're both going out of town (surprisingly, to the same city!) and want to leave at a decent time ... so the more I do today, the longer he has to stay. I might just pre-prep stuff to put on tomorrow for Monday to kill some time later. Dont know whats for dinner tonight ... I kind of want more pierogies!! I didn't eat too many last night because I already got into my bagel crisps and a couple pieces of cookie dough by the time they were done in the fryer.

Have a wonderful day!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

Today is much better than yesterday, so far!
Tired after that hectic day, so slept in and was a tad late for work... Oops. I guess since I usually work a lot of overtime, this was just a little "flex time"!

To top it all off, I might actually leave on time today! But will probably still not take a lunch... So my bossy will still get a full day outta me, if not a little extra...

I think I need a lazy day. So tonight will probably be just a little house work, a quick easy dinner, and flopped on the couch with my Evie-kins! Who, by the way, was very talkative and cuddly this morning... She's so funny, she goes through phases. For a long time, she insisted on having fresh running water from the sink, then for a while she wanted it in a human cup next to the sink, but the last few days, including this morning, she's wanted it running from the tap again! I don't spoil my girl at all...

Happy almost-Friday!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!
(Natalie that's soo exciting about your dress!!!
)

Not a lot going on here today! I slept in a little this morning. After that I went to the gym and did some cardio for a bit. Then i came home and took a shower. Right now i'm just hanging out around the house with DH (he's off work today)

Tonight we're going to stop by my sister's house and she's going to tell us what to do for their animals (we're baby sitting them while they go out of town this week).