Happy anniversary to me!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's our 3rd wedding anniversary!!!

So far I've dropped kittens off to be neutered/spayed, done my volunteer shift, entertained friends going through a rough patch, and then finally DH and I were able to go to a GORGEOUS inn down on the south coast near Big Sur.

We got a complimentary bottle of champagne which we polished off, then had a cocktail each, then had dinner, and another couple of mango mojitos which were sooooooo good!

We're now happily intoxicated and I'm sitting on the balcony of our room listening to the waves crash while DH is in the bathroom (what is it with blokes and taking forever in the bathroom ...?).

It's actually been a fabulous day

I can't believe we've only been married 3 years. In those 3 years we've moved to the other side of the world, gone through a high risk pregnancy, lost a baby and had open heart surgery! I think we've been through a lot in our 3 years of marriage! I do think we're stronger now than 3 years ago, and just as happy!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Sarah, and Happy Anniversary!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats. We celebrated 6 years this past February - can't believe its been 6 yrs already. So much has happened - and all good things (other then losing one of his brothers a year after we were married and his grandfather a year ago (100 yrs old).

We STILL remember every detail of our honeymoon in Maui too

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy anniversary!!

Sounds like a wonderful day.
How long are you going to be down there? Enjoy every minute of it!

Originally Posted by sarahp

I think we've been through a lot in our 3 years of marriage! I do think we're stronger now than 3 years ago, and just as happy!
Wow, that is a lot to go through... It's so great you were there for each other and it all made you stronger! You know you are in a good relationship when you can get through things together.

Here's to many more happy years together!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A belated Happy Anniversary! I wish you both many many more happy years together