*****KatKwiz - July 23 - no spiders today*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a place on TCS or on a place pointed to by TCS that will cost you $10 per month to place a post. Exactly where would that post be _______________ and what would be the topic of that post? ______________

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was the premier lounge, but since apparently there are no posts in that forum, I'll have to guess again...

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a place on TCS or on a place pointed to by TCS that will cost you $10 per month to place a post. Exactly where would that post be Breeders Notice Board and what would be the topic of that post? ads for purebred kittens

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Breeder's Notice Board.... to place an ad for a purebreed!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow... we posted at the sametime, I wonder what will happen. lol

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazing what mere seconds will do huh?

Now if I wasnt messing around with the formatting I would've been even seconds faster than that

BTW - good job

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha. Yeah.... and if I wasn't using a sllloooow register (lol, yes, cash register. I'm at work!) to post on TCS. I was so excited too that I finally figured out something. I've been trying for weeks. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

The Breeder's Notice Board.... to place an ad for a purebreed!
Oh, I am so sorry for you. Both you and Marianjela's post shows as the exact same minute but does not show seconds and she must have beaten you by at least a second because her answer shows up first.for tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

There is a place on TCS or on a place pointed to by TCS that will cost you $10 per month to place a post. Exactly where would that post be Breeders Notice Board and what would be the topic of that post? ads for purebred kittens
I hope this does not make you feel guilty! This has actually never happened before but two of you got in at the same minute and I have to assume you got in first because your answer is first. Here is the thread:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24078

CONGRATULATIONS!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Lee for the points and the win! I guess that only leaves me able to win one more this month

Rianna, you were so close that I will send you the points Lee gave to me. Being a newer member and having never won KatKwiz before I think you did an excellent job and deserve them!

So enjoy your points and dont forget to check out the KatKwery as the follow-up to this Kwiz and to win more points there too!