The only word that comes to mind is...

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Why?"

Why would he choose what is probably the smelliest place in the room to sleep, and why would he use a litter-encrusted mat under which to make his bed?

I'm sure my foster boy JoJo isn't the only cat who's not right in the head. Post your pics that bring to mind that one word...."Why?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The sink is one thing, you could (maybe) justify it by saying it was nice and cool, but that toy box? That could not have been comfortable!
Tell me she doesn't have at least 5 toys jabbing her in her haunches!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

"Why?"

Why would he choose what is probably the smelliest place in the room to sleep, and why would he use a litter-encrusted mat under which to make his bed?

I'm sure my foster boy JoJo isn't the only cat who's not right in the head. Post your pics that bring to mind that one word...."Why?"
More than why, I'd ask how!

Silly boy, you're just too cute for us to question, aren't you??

As for me: Why does my only baby prefer to cuddle with my laptop instead of me??

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't mind the mess...that puzzle box was just in his way and he decided to move it.
He's laying on some books, another box, and part of an ethernet cable.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can anyone really understand the mind of a cat?

Really funny photos all.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel seems to think this is comfy... there are multiple beds/pads in the house, plus sofas, my bed, etc. don't know why she chose this place...

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great shot's all...I geuss my puddy tats are all 'normal' of sorts...they don't really have any weird sleeping spots; strange sleeping positions, yes...but it's the bed, couch, cat tree, or sprawled out on the carpet for them. Course, who know's where they sleep when I'm not looking...tehehehehe!!