Question of the Day - July 22nd!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooooo sorry that this is so late. John downloaded a new adblocker on my laptop without telling me
. So that got rid of all graphics and such and the "add new thread" button was missing from TCS all day. When I asked him why it was missing he told me what he did.

So anyway, the question of the day:

Other than TCS, what is your favorite website to visit?

For me it's a daily blog about a horse... lots of fun to read!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's ok you're "late", we forgive you! We just like that you do it at all!
Besides, this is perfect for me, now I'm not last and I don't have to sneak on at work since I just got home!

Oh no, now you guys will know just how internet illiterate I am!

I don't visit hardly any other website besides ones for work. Really, the only other one I check regularly is AOL for my email! In fact, as I type, I only have up AOL and TCS!

When I'm working, I constantly have BofA's website up, but that is probably my LEAST favorite to visit!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm NOT crazy! I'm NOT blind! YAY! We have a question! And, yes, of course, you're forgiven -- how were you to know?

Actually, TCS is seriously #1, but I do check into Facebook some, mostly for Scrabulous, and to a lesser degree a couple of cooking sites.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
noaa.org where I have my location bookmarked and check every time I'm on the computer!!
I've recently bookmarked a site where I check crude oil prices daily.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont really visit many other sites these days. Just myspace, xanga, and sometimes offtopic when I'm feeling bored.

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
MySpace, Facebook, and the UK Daily Mail for my gossip.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the only other 2 websites I go on daily are yahoo mail and my bank's
I also check craigslist and icanhascheezburger frequently, but no website comes even close to the time I spend on TCS (which isn't as much as I used to, darn job
)