Wipe Out

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever seen this TV show? It is hilarious.
People compete in crazy obstacle courses. The funniest it the qualifier, toward the end the people have to jump across on these big, red, bouncy balls. The announcers make funny comments. It's great.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Has anyone ever seen this TV show? It is hilarious.
People compete in crazy obstacle courses. The funniest it the qualifier, toward the end the people have to jump across on these big, red, bouncy balls. The announcers make funny comments. It's great.
This show is so funny. It's just like MXC on Spike TV. We're watching it right now. The big balls are the best part of the entire show. Like the guy from tonight, who did the split before falling into the water.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

This show is so funny. It's just like MXC on Spike TV. We're watching it right now. The big balls are the best part of the entire show. Like the guy from tonight, who did the split before falling into the water.
That was great.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love this show!!! I just laugh the whole time
The announcer's comments are great, I really get a kick out of the nicknames they give the contestants

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched the first airing - it was pretty funny. At least it was "normal" people and not top athelets doing it - kinda made you feel no so bad cause you probably couldn't do it much better then they did!