Help please, which pic for this months calandar contest?

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the competition is tough this month. Now I can't decided if I want to keep it the one I entered. So please tell me which one. ( I don't know how to do the polls) Remember the theme is nose, whiskers and tongues... Thanks all

1. Pumpkin washing...this is the one that is entered

2. Pumpkin washing again, but a little funnier looking.

3. Conan washing Zoe number 1

4. Conan washing Zoe number 2

5. Tweety and Zoe snuggling

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

for plain cuteness, 5.
For sure!

But for the theme of the contest, I like 2. That's a great shot of his fuzzy pink tongue and spotted little nose!

For either of them, maybe crop out all the edges so the main focus of the picture is the cute little face?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

But for the theme of the contest, I like 2. That's a great shot of his fuzzy pink tongue and spotted little nose!
i vote for #2, as well!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#5 is my favorite - 2 adorable noses in one photo! But I love #1 too - it was a good choice to enter. The happy closed eyes and cute tongue are great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the input everyone. I like photo two as well, but it makes me laugh cause it looks like he is giving the "bird" and sticking out his tongue at the same time

I love the one of Tweety and Zoe snuggling nose to nose, but don't know if it fits well enough for this months contest.

There are some really awesome photos this month: crisp captures with very unique situations. I already have 6 I can't decided between and that doesn't include my babies... Argggggg.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I vote for #2! So silly and cute!

But #5 is very precious. Maybe you can enter it in another contest later? Maybe they will have one where the theme is kitty friends.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I changed to #2.

I am really excited for the calendar to come out. Amazing photos of kitties we know. How cool is that