*****KatKwiz! - July 22 - ayyyyrgh!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what some of you will say but not me. I live in a new townhome and new sites for townhomes are being dug up all around me, therefore this is a common sight. A good old Texas tarantula. Some of you would shudder at having these around your house. I have one in the garage as a pet and Persi cannot keep out of the garage! He wants it for a pet to knock around and he also wants to post it on The Cat Site.

Is there a place appropriate for this picture on The Cat Site? _______. If so, where would that be? ________.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lee, I personally think it should be in the cats and other animals forum (actually.....I'd rather it wasn't anywhere, lol). But technically, pics of the critter should be in the Fur Pictures and Videos only, shouldn't it?

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've seen "other animal" pictures moved from the Fur Pictures forum to the Cats and Other Animals forum.

So, my answer would be YES and Cats and Other Animals forum.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

I've seen "other animal" pictures moved from the Fur Pictures forum to the Cats and Other Animals forum.

Booo I am too slow!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES there is a spot to post the pic on TCS. Technically it should be under the "Pet Pics" subforum in the "Cats and Other Animals" forum

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

IS there a "PLEASE DELETE" section!?

I hate spiders no matter what size they give me the heebie-geebies!
That was my first thought! yuck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

But, if you look under Cats and Other Animals you will find another forum where the pictures are of the other animals. And that 8 legged little monster is an animal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

YES there is a spot to post the pic on TCS. Technically it should be under the "Pet Pics" subforum in the "Cats and Other Animals" forum
I believe this to be the more correct answer. Here is what it says under the Pet Pics heading:
Please use this forum to post photos of your companion animals. Cat photos should be posted in the Fur Pics forum.
I realize that most of you would not even consider this a companion animal but don't tell Persi that.

And now if a Moderator tells me it should go somewhere else, I will double the points to the person the Moderator agrees with. Meanwhile, c'mon down to Texas y'all, digging up the ground also exposes scorpions!

CONGRATULATIONS, CATKIKI!