Poor Little Test Subject

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so tough to be a kitty. The things they do to you! Oh, no rest for the wicked...

And I promise I won't make huge posts like this too often! This is just a new toy and I wanted to share my experiments with you guys. I know you will appreciate them more than some people!

I took probably hundreds of pics today trying out a ton of different settings, these are the only ones that came out well (and that I thought you might enjoy, meaning are of Evie!)

I feel like I'm being watched!

Isn't this how the elegant ladies descend stairs in the movies?

One of these days I'll figure out how to open that cage!!

You know I'm your favorite table top decoration!

What mask??

Does this position make me look fat?

Our cuddles

With this camera, you can almost see her "dirty spot"! It's about 5 hairs of orange, always makes her cheek look dirty. When we first got her, I kept trying to clean it!

On my left, the TV. On my right:

The only birds Evie can catch!

My favorite kitty part- toeses!

White nose.

Ok, mom, I am no longer amused...

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is so incredibly beautiful! I love her mask, that's the first thing I thought of, she could go to a masquerade wearing that lovely mask. Great pics, thanks for sharing

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! I'm so glad you got your new camera, I think we're the ones who are benefiting

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I love her mask too! She reminds me of one of those monkeys with the black mask markings and furry cheeks.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow she is so gorgeous ...

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

SHE'S GOT TUFTY TOOTS!!
Susan can always find the tufty toots

Those tufty toots are adorable, too

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live tufty toots. Seldon has them and I love to rub them.

Evie is one cool looking cat. She looks very comfortable with who she is, extra 'fluff' and all.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so gorgeous and she knows it.
such a poser, then in that last photo......Princess Evie has said Enough!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess Evie appreciates your homage!
I keep telling her not to get too full of herself, it's just the nice new camera.

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed her pictures, I was worried I was putting too many up!

Originally Posted by EmeraldSongbird

She is so incredibly beautiful! I love her mask, that's the first thing I thought of, she could go to a masquerade wearing that lovely mask. Great pics, thanks for sharing
He he, yeah, that mask is my husband's favorite thing to "tease" her about. He likes to joke "Oh, Evie, why won't you take your mask off and let just ME know your secret identity??
"

Originally Posted by BabyWukong

She's beautiful! I'm so glad you got your new camera, I think we're the ones who are benefiting
Phew! I'm already wearing my husband out. We've had it for 3 days, and I wasn't even home the first one, and already he's said "Ok, that's enough pictures".
So I'm very happy that you are enjoying them!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

SHE'S GOT TUFTY TOOTS!!
Evie is glad you love her tufty toots! Her daddy keeps saying she looks unkempt! Poor kinnies! As for me, Evie is my first kitty, so I never knew there was anything different!

Originally Posted by CC12

I live tufty toots. Seldon has them and I love to rub them.

Evie is one cool looking cat. She looks very comfortable with who she is, extra 'fluff' and all.
Oh yes, Evie is quite proud of herself, no matter what!
I always wonder about her. She has all this excess skin that really makes her look fat, but she's only 12 lbs, and there's nothing beneath that skin except bone! But, maybe she is chunky, and I'm just used to dogs... Either way, we love her!

Originally Posted by kittymonsters

She is so gorgeous and she knows it.
such a poser, then in that last photo......Princess Evie has said Enough!
I know! I love that look on her face. I told you not to let her hear you call her Princess, now look what she's got in mind!

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her mask is too cute. But how did she rip it? Got in a fight with one of those birds???

She has such personality, I"m sure keeps you smiling.