TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley, Johnny Cash & Leo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Riley, Johnny Cash & Leo!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Here's Riley trying to fit his big butt into a cat food box



Oh well, guess I'll just eat it instead.



Riley and Johnny Cash snuggling on the couch together. Johnny has gone to Petsmart for a while, in the hopes that being there where people can see his beautiful face will help him get adopted.



Here is my new foster boy Leo. He's 4-5 months old.

Checking out mousey






Making a funny face, lol


post #2 of 13
Riley, you need a bigger box bud He's so handsome I never get tired of looking at him That pic of him and Johnny Cash is precious I hope he finds a home soon

Aww Leo, has Riley met him yet? He's adorable
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Riley, you need a bigger box bud He's so handsome I never get tired of looking at him That pic of him and Johnny Cash is precious I hope he finds a home soon

Aww Leo, has Riley met him yet? He's adorable
Yep, they are buds already! Well, mostly. Riley loves all kitties, and Leo seems to be the same way. No intros needed here

Riley has been moping around for Johnny though I know he misses him too.
post #4 of 13
Awww they're all HANDSOME
post #5 of 13
What gorgeous boys
post #6 of 13
Awwww look at Riley and Johhny Cash Leo's face reminds me of Jack as well
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Awwww look at Riley and Johhny Cash Leo's face reminds me of Jack as well
Leo does have a tiny lil smudge on his nose and he seems just as rotten as Jack!
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
and he seems just as rotten as Jack!
And there was me thinking they broke the mould after Jack was borne
post #9 of 13
Riley, please can you have a word with Kitty about sharing and tell him it`s fun to have friends?

He`s such a sweetheart all cuddled up on the sofa with Johnny.
post #10 of 13
I love the photos of Johnny and Reilly. Was a good foster brother Reilly is.

I sure hope beautiful Johnny gets his forever home soon, he has a great face. Little Leo looks like trouble, ...good kitty.
post #11 of 13
Very handsome boys!
post #12 of 13
Riley and his box.

I have been sending vibes to Johnny Cash that a loving human falls madly in love with him.

Leo is adorable. I am sure that he keep you busy.
post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
Riley and his box.

I have been sending vibes to Johnny Cash that a loving human falls madly in love with him.

Leo is adorable. I am sure that he keep you busy.
Thank you! Johnny could definitely use the vibes.

Leo is a monster I'll be taking him to petsmart for the day on Saturday. I'm hoping he will get adopted quickly so I can save another one
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley, Johnny Cash & Leo!