Remember Me??

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!! It feels like ages since I've had any time to spend here! I see lots of new faces!

Life's been crazy lately getting ready for the new baby and all, but we're all doing great! I'm 36 1/2 weeks along right now, and getting ready for him to get here already!
We decided to name him Trevor Blaine, and we're already head over heels in love with him. I've had no complications to speak of, and for the most part have LOVED being pregnant, but now I'm ready to hold my baby boy!

Madden is as fat and sassy as ever, doing great!
He's enjoying trying out all the new baby furniture and generally trying to drive me nuts!
I'll try to get some new pictures of him up soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. Things are slowing down so I should have more time to be on more often now.

I look forward to catching up on how everyone else is doing!!!

We just finished the nursery this weekend, if you want you can see pictures of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21299167@N05/?saved=1

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi!
I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had the baby yet.

The nursery looks great.
I think he has anough clothes to last a while.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Hi!
I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had the baby yet.

The nursery looks great.
I think he has anough clothes to last a while.
Thanks!
I actually met a kitty the other day that made me think of your chubby cheeked Abby!!

He has more clothes than Josh and I put together!!!
Sad thing is aside from a couple of things, I haven't bought ANY of them!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I was just thinking about you the other day
His nursery is adorable, I love the theme
It won't be long now
BTW how is your Papa?
Oh girl, its amazing. He's nearly as good as new!! The doctors are calling him a miracle. He's doing fantastic, hardly ever uses his oxygen anymore at all and back to his old self mostly! The humidity slows him down a bit, but nothing serious. And the best part of it all-----he finally got a kitten!!
He's head over heels in love with her!

I hope that your Dad is doing as well, I've NEVER stopped praying for you guys!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Oh girl, its amazing. He's nearly as good as new!! The doctors are calling him a miracle. He's doing fantastic, hardly ever uses his oxygen anymore at all and back to his old self mostly! The humidity slows him down a bit, but nothing serious. And the best part of it all-----he finally got a kitten!!

kittens are miracle workers!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its so good to see you and see that all is well with you. That nursery looks so good and like Karen said, he is all set with the clothes

Thats great news about your Papa that hes doing so well and will be holdig Trevor soon, too.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww yay! Almost there!

My office manager just had her baby last Monday-a month early by the way-and both are doing great! His name is Garrett Daniel-Daniel after her dad that passed away 3 years ago.

The nursery looks great!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The nursery is adorable, I wish I had that many clothes.

I was wondering about you the other day, too. Glad your papa is doing well, as are you & your soon to be bigger family!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey girly! I've been thinking about you a lot, wondering how your pregnancy has been going

His nursery is absolutely adorable, I love the colors! Be sure you share pictures after he's born!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, welcome back! It's wonderful to see you again -- and just in time to let us be around for the baby's arrival!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back hun!

Your nursery looks fantastic, and the name Trevor Blaine sounds too cute too! Glad to hear everything is going so well for you, I'm pleased!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is wonderful
Your Papa has remained in my prayers as well. My Dad is doing amazing, Thank you, he works everyday, and feels great

Thanks for the continued prayers and don't be such a stranger

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey all!! It feels like ages since I've had any time to spend here! I see lots of new faces!

Life's been crazy lately getting ready for the new baby and all, but we're all doing great! I'm 36 1/2 weeks along right now, and getting ready for him to get here already!
We decided to name him Trevor Blaine, and we're already head over heels in love with him. I've had no complications to speak of, and for the most part have LOVED being pregnant, but now I'm ready to hold my baby boy!

Madden is as fat and sassy as ever, doing great!
He's enjoying trying out all the new baby furniture and generally trying to drive me nuts!
I'll try to get some new pictures of him up soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. Things are slowing down so I should have more time to be on more often now.

I look forward to catching up on how everyone else is doing!!!

We just finished the nursery this weekend, if you want you can see pictures of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21299167@N05/?saved=1
I love the nursery Keysha, I should be able to send off Trevor's present one day this week, or next week. I will let you know when I send it off.