*****KatKwiz! - July 21 - a true cat quiz*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi & Alley have started _____ threads with the word cat in the title and _____ threads with kat in the title.

Note: The question does NOT assume case sensitive, cat and Cat, kat and Kat are the same.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Persi & Alley have started _____ threads with the word cat in the title and _____ threads with kat in the title.

Note: The question does NOT assume case sensitive, cat and Cat, kat and Kat are the same.
Persi & Alley have started 54 threads with the word cat in the title and 73 threads with kat in the title

including cat(s) and kat(kwiz) and kat(kwery)

If you exclude the plural and want just the root word then it is 31 times for cat and 0 times for kat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Persi & Alley have started 54 threads with the word cat in the title and 73 threads with kat in the title

including cat(s) and kat(kwiz) and kat(kwery)

If you exclude the plural and want just the root word then it is 31 times for cat and 0 times for kat
Persi says that if you read the question, cat and kat were it. Unlike with another search engine here on TCS, entering kat will get you zero hits when you do a search, advanced search, put Persi & Alley in the username box, check find threads, put kat or cat as the keyword, and search titles only.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Persi says that if you read the question, cat and kat were it. Unlike with another search engine here on TCS, entering kat will get you zero hits when you do a search, advanced search, put Persi & Alley in the username box, check find threads, put kat or cat as the keyword, and search titles only.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
Woo Hoo! Thanks P&A! I didnt know if you wanted *just* the root word, or any variations thereof - so I did both

In order for KatKwiz to show up in a Kat search, you have to put an * after Kat

For example: kat*

then all Kats, Katkwizs, and KatKwerys show up.

I love the search engine. I never paid attention to being able to search by thread starters only. I was happy to see it when I went to look!

Thanks again Lee!