Darn it! (Vent)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get so p.o.'d when I break things. Dang. I just broke the glass jar for my blender.

I had washed it out yesterday after I used it and set it on the counter to dry. The handle was sticking out and I brushed by it this morning and knocked it with my elbow. AAAAAARGH!! Smashed on the floor.

I use my blender all the time - for smoothies, mostly, in the mornings.

I went online right away and found that it'll probably be easy to get a replacement jar. I can even walk over to K-Mart and Macy's from work today and probably find one.

I just hate it when I do stuff like this, though. What a klutz! You should have heard the yelling.
The sound of the thing breaking sent Larry running for the closet, and he hasn't come out since. (Of course, it might have been me swearing.....
) Actually, it's good he went into the closet, because there was glass everywhere.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At lest you broke it yourself. Fluffy likes to push stuff of of my kitchen counter and my nightstand. She has broken countless bowls, trying to get at whatever may be left in the bottom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

At lest you broke it yourself. Fluffy likes to push stuff of of my kitchen counter and my nightstand. She has broken countless bowls, trying to get at whatever may be left in the bottom.
Oh, yeah. I've been there.

I had a milk glass dinner bell that had been sitting in my bedroom closet in my old room at my mom's house. It had been sitting there for over 40 years. Finally, this Christmas, I brought it back to New York with me.

Not one week after I got the cats, in January, Larry knocked it off the table and it shattered. Couldn't yell at Larry, though. He was just doing his usual craziness in the middle of the night. I shouldn't have left it there.