Eden - Another life saved

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully, this is my new foster girl. I picked her up on the way home from the airport, from NinaCaliente.

She's gorgeous, & sweet. Something's wrong, though. She could use mega . Very pregnant, very skinny/underfed, & her balance is off. She goes to the vet in the AM. For now, she's at the shelter.

My friend & I named her Eden. She's lived her life in a virtual
, this is her Garden of Eden, her chance at a real life.

Eden in the kennel on the car ride "home", petting herself on the cage

In her cage at the shelter

She seems to always have balance issues, she's tilted like this a lot

I couldn't get a clear body shot to shown her preggo belly on this skinny body.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't thank you enough for taking her. It was killing me not to be able to take her myself, but I am sooooooo relieved to know she is in good hands now.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pardon me if there was a thread about this somewhere, and I don't know her story. Has she always had balance issues? If so, maybe she had distemper as a kitten? Back in the day when JinJin was still really feral, she was having mild ataxia. It turned out to be an bad tooth abcess, and the infection was all up in her sinuses. It could be a sinus or ear problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Pardon me if there was a thread about this somewhere, and I don't know her story. Has she always had balance issues? If so, maybe she had distemper as a kitten? Back in the day when JinJin was still really feral, she was having mild ataxia. It turned out to be an bad tooth abcess, and the infection was all up in her sinuses. It could be a sinus or ear problem.
I don't think anyone really knows her history. She's been indoors/outdoors. Never vetted. This happened suddenly on Friday. Hopefully the vet can determine what it really is....and that it's nothing major or life threatening to her or the babies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

WELCOME Eden .. LOVE the name
she's really beautiful, too. if she has no major health issues, she'll be adopted quickly once she's available...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Eden. You are in good hands, darling. She's a sweetheart.
I hope her balance issues turn out not to be serious, and all is well with her and her babies.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous, fingers crossed for a positive vet visit. Also glad you have a new foster to help take your mind off the boys going.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perfect name for a beautiful kitty. I'm really hoping her balance issues are minor.. and that she'll survive the delivery. She looks really skinny... Do keep us posted, she worries me somehow.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a beautiful girl. Tons of for her
You are so wonderful for taking all these kitties in!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She does look beautiful. How preggers is she? Will there be time to fatten her up a bit?

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless you for taking this girl, and other amazing kitties in.
She looks like an absolute sweetheart. Do you think her balance problem is neurological?

Good luck with this beautiful girl.