It's my DH Butzie, it is okay

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butzie was sleeping in the master bedroom the other night, not on the bed but in DH's closet. DH and I got in mood, and before you know it, Butzie jumps up on the bed, wants to know what we are doing, suspects something, and hisses at my husband. I guess she thinks that he is not up to her expectations for a mate for me.

However, DH and I were not amused. It was an early night.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Butzie was sleeping in the master bedroom the other night, not on the bed but in DH's closet. DH and I got in mood, and before you know it, Butzie jumps up on the bed, wants to know what we are doing, suspects something, and hisses at my husband. I guess she thinks that he is not up to her expectations for a mate for me.

However, DH and I were not amused. It was an early night.
This is one of the reasons why Tomnus isn't coming the next time I go to Canada. He has never met my girl and I'm afraid that he will be nosy when we are..well you know. That and I am worried about him in the hotel room so he is staying with my parents which means me and her are free to do what ever we wish

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Possibly better than a cold dog nose on the butt

Thankfully Oliver got used to being kicked out of the bed... now don't go making assumptions about me! haha what I mean is, my ex, Ian, would sit up in the middle of the night (still DEAD ASLEEP, mind you) and boot Ollie out of the bed... then he'd just lay back down, which was followed by a swift punch in the arm by me, producing a "WHAT THE....?!" from the boy.... he claims he never knew that he'd do that cuz I'd have to explain just why I decided to beat the crap out of him in the middle of his sleep hahaha

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack learned quickly that it wasn't a good idea to stay in the room, when we got Harley, he came right on in.

Now the door gets shut, they both sit right outside the door and wait for it to be opened back up.

Leslie

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Butzie jumps up on the bed, wants to know what we are doing, suspects something, and hisses at my husband.
I'm sorry, but all I can think of is Dot Matrix's "Virgin Alarm" from Space Balls!
You'll have to start calling Butzie "Dot"!

I always thought we had it tough since Evie doesn't care at all and if she's on the bed, won't budge an INCH. Creepy kitty...
But I think Butzie takes the cake!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it makes you feel better- we have to lock both of our huge ole' dogs out of the bedroom every time the mood strikes because if we don't - Whiskey will growl and snarl at Colin if he thinks he's hurting me
And Fosters (all 60-70lbs of him) will jump right on us and think we're playing

Kinda kills the mood

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear!! I thought animals would be able to sense that when humans get it on they weren't being hurt...? Hmm... Well I guess its better to lock the animals out when you wanna spend couple time..err... bonding..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We may have to resort to the "out of the bedroom" Butzie. DH is out of town this week so she is very happy.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is so personal.... Bellah got on DH's back once.... from then on we clear the room first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cat_lady

funny
DH came back late last night from a business trip. Butzie was not overjoyed to have him back in bed.