Got a spare 36 mil?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ye gods! Maid service? I hope it includes an entire household staff, including one to rake the sand with a very little rake!

I know the Hamptons are exclusive, but this looks like a house that is not that big, has only 2 bathrooms, the kids have to sleep in bunk beds, and it is right next to the neighbors. The flat screen TV is in the guest room. Do you not get to watch it when you have guests? Where is the huge entertainment center? Not even a TV in the master bedroom?

The dining room is gorgeous but the kitchen is not one for someone who really likes to cook. Wait! They must have a cook.

It is right on the beach. Has anyone heard of hurricanes and rising sea levels due to global warming?

Maybe if we all chipped in $1, we could afford the shower in the beach house.

Oh, that garage is definitely not big enough for the Rolls, the Jag, the SUVs, the Benz, and the Ferrari.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, we've got that very same breadbox!

(And they say "the rich are different from you and me..."
)

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All I get is a saying to scroll down for the slideshow, but when I do, I get about 8 pictures of the same half of a lounge chair!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

All I get is a saying to scroll down for the slideshow, but when I do, I get about 8 pictures of the same half of a lounge chair!
The first image is a house.

Then there is blue with white writing. The slide show link is at the bottom of that after the prices.