TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › We have some members missing!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

We have some members missing!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I wonder what has happened to HopeHacker, katl8e, and Dawn of Sierra. I hope they are just busy with their lives and nothing has happened to them.
post #2 of 14
Add rescuecatsrule, Emma, to that list.
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2 View Post
I wonder what has happened to HopeHacker, katl8e, and Dawn of Sierra. I hope they are just busy with their lives and nothing has happened to them.
They're all around. Shoot them a PM, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that they've been missed.
post #4 of 14
People go missing all the time online They always come back though

post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
Add rescuecatsrule, Emma, to that list.
She was here on the 12th I guess she doesn`t want to talk to anyone right now.
post #6 of 14
I've talked with Hope and she's busy with life and petting her (fluff) pet and her friends' (fluff) (virtual pet)
post #7 of 14
Plus its summer and lots of things to do than spending much time here!!
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovia View Post
I've talked with Hope and she's busy with life and petting her (fluff) pet and her friends' (fluff) (virtual pet)
Is that those tamagotchi thingies?
post #9 of 14
I'm sure they'll come back sometime soon. Every now and then I'll disappear for some reason or another, and then randomly come back. I've noticed a few people missing, too.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan View Post
I'm sure they'll come back sometime soon. Every now and then I'll disappear for some reason or another, and then randomly come back. I've noticed a few people missing, too.


I was wondering what ever happened to Spyral..
post #11 of 14
Has anyone seen Ugaimes or AmyDHH lately?
post #12 of 14
it's sort of like tamagochi yes.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2 View Post
I wonder what has happened to HopeHacker, katl8e, and Dawn of Sierra. I hope they are just busy with their lives and nothing has happened to them.
I found Hope in this thread (scroll about halfway down): http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...=170507&page=2
post #14 of 14
I didn't speak to her, but I saw DawnOfSierra online a day or so ago
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › We have some members missing!