Nightmare On Elm Street

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freddy Kruger scares the poo out of me. DH has a friend whose Dad burned all the Freddy movies for me.
I'm getting to watch the first one. I've seen it a million times before but I think it's the best out of all of them. Even though Freddy freaks me out I still love the movies.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen them (or I'd not sleep a week...) But I still the song in my head... Dratted friends singing it...

One, two,
Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four,
better lock your door.
Five, six,
grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight,
gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten,
never sleep again.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most times the original is the best - the sequels start to get old and tired. FK never affected me - he's not scary

Halloween was great - the sequels....were horrible and so predictable.

I don't scare easily - but The Ring was probably one of the few movies that really had me on edge and scared after we got home - praying the phone did NOT ring!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I don't scare easily - but The Ring was probably one of the few movies that really had me on edge and scared after we got home - praying the phone did NOT ring!
I watched it on DVD, and just after it was over, my phone did ring! It scared the bejeesus out of me!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

I've never seen them (or I'd not sleep a week...) But I still the song in my head... Dratted friends singing it...

One, two,
Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four,
better lock your door.
Five, six,
grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight,
gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten,
never sleep again.
Oh my gosh!! i am getting chills lol.

i LOVE these movies. I grew up with Freddy. The first one still gives me nightmares!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the original Nightmare on Elm Street. I thought most of the others were pretty lame, although I thought "New Nightmare" was ok. I love horror movies although I like the psychological/creepy stuff better than the blood-and-gore slasher type.
I have sort of a Freddy Krueger costume... I have the glove and I bought a sweater that looks like his (a nice sweater, not a cheap costume one.)

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet... fresh meat!! hehe, I love Freddie! Those movies are such a great combo of comedy and horror.. not to mention Johnny Depp in the first one. Freddie, Jason, and Michael Meyers all make for great movie marathons!