Finally! Some Pix Of the Kittens!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This has been a looong time coming (the kittens are over 3 months old now!), but b/c the computer was down, I couldn't post pix of the kittens. But now I can, b/c my genius son fixed the darn thing when he was here visiting from Wisconsin!

Introducing Salem and her kittens:

There are a lot more where these came from, but it will take awhile to upload them all to Photobucket. I have a lot of catching up to do!

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is one of my favorites.
From left to right is Chiquita, Jinx, Cassidy, and Ricochet.

I apologize for having to post them one at a time. I haven't figured out how to post multiple pix in one post yet..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to post this one of Ricochet. It just cracks me up!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh my heart
They are precious
Are you keeping them?
Yes, we are keeping them.
As I mentioned in another thread, we had originally planned on only keeping two, but b/c Cassidy has a physical handicap and we figured no one would want her, we just decided to keep them all.

~KK~

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I just had to post this one of Ricochet. It just cracks me up!
I love that picture

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they're beautiful! How sweet.
It's actually nice to be able to see them grow up like that!

Beautiful babies you have there! So great you can keep them all!

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are adorable!!!! What handicap does Cassidy have? I was just wondering because she looks so happy and healthy!!!

Manda

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmomof3cats

They are adorable!!!! What handicap does Cassidy have? I was just wondering because she looks so happy and healthy!!!

Manda
also, about posting multiple pix - since you're using photobucket... just paste an IMG tag, hit return, paste the next, hit return, & repeat. you can type in between the links for captions. then [what i usually do] preview the post to make sure everything worked as you planned. if not, you can select an image by clicking on it in the lower version of your post, then repaste the tag [or change wording, etc.] so, when 1st creating the post, it'd look something like this:
IMG......./IMG
here are the kits!
IMG...../IMG
this is Cassidy
IMG...../IMG
group shot!
and so on. i left out code, brackets, etc. so you could see what i meant.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmomof3cats

Manda
Cassidy has a back leg that collapses in on her slightly when she walks: but she doesn't have any problems running or playing, and it doesn't cause her any pain. I think it got bent somehow when she was born, b/c she was born breech. She also has a deformed "stubby" tail -- but so does Jinx. If you look at the pix closely, you can tell. It's some kind of weird hereditary thing that they got from their mother: Salem has a stubby tail, too. But it only occurs with the black cats. Neither Ricochet or Chiquita have that stubby tail: theirs are fully formed. All the black kittens that Salem had before we adopted her had stubby tails, too..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

also, about posting multiple pix - since you're using photobucket... just paste an IMG tag, hit return, paste the next, hit return, & repeat. you can type in between the links for captions. then [what i usually do] preview the post to make sure everything worked as you planned. if not, you can select an image by clicking on it in the lower version of your post, then repaste the tag [or change wording, etc.] so, when 1st creating the post, it'd look something like this:
IMG......./IMG
here are the kits!
IMG...../IMG
this is Cassidy
IMG...../IMG
group shot!
and so on. i left out code, brackets, etc. so you could see what i meant.
Thanks for the info, Laureen.
I'll give it a shot the next time I post pix..

~KK~

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Cassidy has a back leg that collapses in on her slightly when she walks: but she doesn't have any problems running or playing, and it doesn't cause her any pain. I think it got bent somehow when she was born, b/c she was born breech. She also has a deformed "stubby" tail -- but so does Jinx. If you look at the pix closely, you can tell. It's some kind of weird hereditary thing that they got from their mother: Salem has a stubby tail, too. But it only occurs with the black cats. Neither Ricochet or Chiquita have that stubby tail: theirs are fully formed. All the black kittens that Salem had before we adopted her had stubby tails, to..

~KK~
one of the ferals i feed has a 'bobtail'... this year, so does one of her kittens! mom is tortie, kitten is black tabby.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cassidy has a back leg that collapses in on her slightly when she walks: but she doesn't have any problems running or playing, and it doesn't cause her any pain. I think it got bent somehow when she was born, b/c she was born breech. She also has a deformed "stubby" tail -- but so does Jinx. If you look at the pix closely, you can tell. It's some kind of weird hereditary thing that they got from their mother: Salem has a stubby tail, too. But it only occurs with the black cats. Neither Ricochet or Chiquita have that stubby tail: theirs are fully formed. All the black kittens that Salem had before we adopted her had stubby tails, too..

~KK~

Stubby tails are the norm among Singapore's ferals. Its seldom you see a feral walking around with a fully formed tail. Even the long-tailed ones usually have a kink in their tail, somewhere at the end. Cassie had that kink... Wukong had a really short curled up tail...

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Stubby tails are the norm among Singapore's ferals. Its seldom you see a feral walking around with a fully formed tail. Even the long-tailed ones usually have a kink in their tail, somewhere at the end. Cassie had that kink... Wukong had a really short curled up tail...
Cassidy's tail is also curly: I call it a "corkscrew" tail. But Jinxy's tail is just a stub..

What is a Singapore cat?