What kind of job(s) would your cat(s) have?

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's been 85+ degrees here in Cleveland most of the week. My apartment's on the first floor and mostly underground, so it rarely gets really hot, but I've been running the air during the day so the boys will be comfortable. This morning I was joking with my boyfriend that Rocky and Oliver will have to get jobs to help me pay the electric bill. That got me thinking -- what would they be good at if they had to get "human" jobs?

I think Oliver would make a really good barista (despite not having opposable thumbs). He'd probably require a scratch behind the ears before letting anyone order.

Rocky could be good at tech support, and he'd be more helpful than a lot of the "customer care" people I've had to deal with lately.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chynna would be good at anything that involved digging!

Abby is such a lady and doesn't like to get her paws dirty or her hair out of place, so she wouldn't survive being anything but what she is, a pampered kitty!

j_f_a

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know, I've only had Mitzy for a day and I was asleep for most ot it and then work. But I think he'd make a good teacher...for the preschool kids. He's so calm and loving.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aristotle would be ideal in pest control - as long as he got to play with the dead pest afterwards.

Topaz could be a nurse.
She would lay beside me while I recovered from my accident a couple of years ago. (But when I was better, I was again delegated to my former use - can opener.
)

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ana would be an entertainer of gentlemen

Farley a lawyer - he likes to argue!

Not sure about Demetri, he likes to tidy things up so maybe a cleaner?

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bandit, would be a dishwasher, she always is in the sink when I do dishes.

Scuddel, he would be a lifeguard, when I shower he sits on the edge of the tub.

Tuffy, would be the Arrowhead man, he loves to play with the empty bottles and you can find him sleeping in the box with the bottles.

Piglet, she would work for herself, she can't deal with others telling her what to do. She is a diva.

K.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get out of my head, I was just thinking this same thing this morning

Sophia-Supermodel
Severino-A chef, he watches me cook all the time.
Joey- No job, he is too busy stalking me

Lucia-Sophia's assistant

Mario-He's retired

Pepino-Kitty toy tester

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luvbug - If it paid, a therapy cat since he is so loving. Otherwise a therapist specializing in accupuncture.
Kuce - a supervisor or massage therapist.
Lil' Jag - Drama actress.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fluffy could be a great massage therapist. She always assists when I give my DH a massage. She will push my hands away and knead in the area I was working. She doesn't even mind the oil.
Scooter, Pearl, and Pepper could be mattress testers.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good idea for a thread! We often did this at college with the horses

Maisie I think would be a ditzy old lady in her own antique shop
( She reminds me of Alice in Vicar Of Dibley
)

Kitty would be like a male version of Paris Hilton

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I had to think about Monsters profession. There are a few things he could do... one of them being a massage therapist since he always wakes everyone up by kneading. He could also be a professional stuntman. But I think he would make an excellent animal groomer.. Since he is always grooming himself.

Mittens, I would have to say I could see her being a pro taste tester. She loves to eat, and sample whatever im eating (if it won't kill her, of course).

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Polly would take a job on a whim, get distracted by a rock or carboard box and not make it to work, get fired and end up unemployed.

Molly would be a professional princess.

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Soooo funny but think of that they are all cats. I could see all your kitties are unique and definitely have "cattitudes".

My baby-cat...I was thinking what she could do if she was a human..either a personal body-guard or a bouncer at a security check point. Or, may be a female 007

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No jobs for my 3.
Everytime I go to work at the Day Care, I always leave the TV on for the cats to keep them company. I put it on "Clean House".....with the hopes that one day i`ll come home and find that they have learned something from the show and actually done some work around the house for me......but alas, not yet! They are usually just napping on the job and only become alert when I put the key in the door....(no doubt hoping for a treat...which they always get...whether they have earned it or not!) :-)
Linda