Question of the Day - July 17th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you clumsy/accident prone?

I am sooooooo clumsy. Two weeks ago, I was walking one of the horses up the driveway and wasn't watching where I was going. I slammed my knee into the tail light on the boat trailer
. It was a silly thing to do, but since that day I've slammed the same knee six more times!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

It was a silly thing to do, but since that day I've slammed the same knee six more times!
Oh no...
poor of your knee...

Thanks to God I´m not answering at your question...

(but just only after some drinks of tequila I´m...
...)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I'm a clutz. DH finds it endlessly amusing that I used to be a ballerina, but I trip over my own feet on a regular basis.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

No, not really. Now watch i fall flat on my face in the middle of town tonight
Please report back on that if it occurs

I am accident prone, I have fallen down our stairs so many times
I cut myself cooking dinner at least once a week, not to mention burning myself, it's not dinner without it

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to hurt myself doing normal everyday things. Last week at work, I was cutting the tag off a shirt and cut my finger instead. My arms have burn scars from when I worked at Subway from baking bread.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most definitely

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

No, not really. Now watch i fall flat on my face in the middle of town tonight
Originally Posted by Bella713

Please report back on that if it occurs
Please do!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Yep, I'm a clutz. DH finds it endlessly amusing that I used to be a ballerina, but I trip over my own feet on a regular basis.
I used to be a ballerina, too, until puberty set in and I, er, developed.
I do hip hop know and I am not clumsy or accident prone. Could be all those 4-leaf clovers I have found, too.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I could say yes to this. I have a tendency to walk into the wall quite often .. (clipping the wall with my shoulder or one side of my body!) I'm also great at stepping on stuff in bare feet, and stubbing my toes on DH's boots!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If there is something for me to bang or bump into I will. I can't think of the number of times I've hit my legs on the trailer hitch on the truck-until I got smart and took it off.
Bruises-whats a day without a new one.
Neil said if there were "grace and coordination" classes I better be the 1st person to sign up!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very accident prone. Colin gets a laugh at my expense multiple times every week.

Lets see....just off the top of my head- i've broken the bottom of my tailbone when i was younger after falling down the huge concerete stairs in our church (in front of the entire congregation mind you!). I also fell another time down a different stair case at the same church when rehersing for a Christmas program
(once again in front of a bunch of people)

A few months ago i fell and busted my butt in the middle of the mall (that was NOT my fault though- they had a leak in the ceiling that made the floor slippery- so for once it wasn't my fault!)

When i was 11 my wolf mix and I were rough housing around the house playing around when i accidently slammed into the recliner and sprained my arm.

I've accidently slammed my left pointer finger in a car door before when i was in middle school, breaking it and eventually loosing the nail (no worries it's all healed now!).

Yea....i'm not clumsy at all

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess one who does any amount of cooking can expect a certain frequency of cuts and burns, without necessarily being labelled a klutz, but I have more than my fair share of scars. And then there are more ankle sprains than I can count, and a tail bone that's still complaining a year after it got landed unceremoniously on the floor. And how many times in a day do I admonish myself, "PICK UP YOUR FEET!" Oh, and the bruises you discover and remember having thought "Oh, that'll leave a bruise", but not the circumstances. No, I'm not clumsy
much!

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha yes, I'm very accident prone. Often hit my head, stub my toe, slam my fingers in a door, etc. Only problem is I keep accidentally making others have accidents too

For instance, the other day I was working the till at my part time job, I kinda accidentally caused 3 different people to fall flat on their faces, from resting my foot behind me and tripping them, to turning around suddenly and slamming into others sneaking around behind me
all the poor employees of the local A&W (where I work) are now scared of me