I want to know how these kittens keep showing up!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week I had a sick kitty show up on my doorstep, and this morning when I was out with my babies for their morning run, There was another one about the same size, all gray. He ran away, but I know he is still out there. I guess I am going to to have to borrow a trap and take him to the rescue. I have that big move coming up and don't know how I am going to get halfway across the country with 4 cats. I certainly cannot handle 5. Nobody else on my dead end street has cats, so someone is dumping them nearby. I would love to catch somebody at it. They actually prosecute people for cruelty to animals here, and tend to give them the maximum punishment if they have a credible witness.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

They actually prosecute people for cruelty to animals here, and tend to give them the maximum punishment if they have a credible witness.
I wish they did that kind of thing over here; people who are cruel to animals don't get half of the punishment that they should. Only a ban from keeping them for 2 years and about 10 months in jail is what they get for throwing kittens out of moving cars on motorways, slashing horses and tying dogs to trees, coating them in petrol and burning them to death.