Male & Female version of food......

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon my friends,....

the Majority of you knows that I have 2 cats, Milky and Catulina.....Milky is the "Big-brother" of home because he has 5 years old and Catulina the tiny sister Who I calculate she has 1 1/2 old in order to her was a feral and we adopt to her exactly in the age as I said before....

Milky was neuter when he has the age to do it, and Catulina the day as we "pick" to her from the streets goes directly with the Vet and spend a lovely 2 weeks in the "vet´s" place for spaying her and aply vaccinations BEFORE to introduce at home....

after all this, Milky like to eat dry and wet food, for dry I´ll always give this.._
http://www.royalcanin.us/products/pr...il.aspx?ID=109

After Catalunia comes home, she only wants to eat this food:
http://www.royalcanin.us/products/pr...il.aspx?ID=108
The female version for her...

We intended to give her wet food and she didn't like it and so I thought, "How great because it is better if she only eats dry food."
But recently, she wants to eat this dry food and she chews on it for hours until she doesn't want to eat. Then there are other times when I have had to throw out what she didn't eat even if I stir new food in it. As you can see, this is special food for neutered males.

My question is: "Would it be bad if I only gave Catalunia the same food as Milky?"

thanks in advance for your help!...

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Milky's food is described as good for both male and female neutered cats; so I don't think it's bad for Catalunia.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Milky's food is described as good for both male and female neutered cats; so I don't think it's bad for Catalunia.
Maye she'll change her mind about the wet food if you try it again, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Maye she'll change her mind about the wet food if you try it again, too.
I didn´t think about it my friend,....I mean, she never ask to us something about the table when are we dinner as Milky...
...but don´t try it with her again....

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I was thinking the same. But the food will be fine for them both Rigel, Jack has the same wet and dry food as the girls
And you never look a bored attided by Jack my friend during certain lapse of time? I mean without enthusiasm he ate the food?...Susan,...did you ask at your vet if is OK my friend (share the girl food my friend?)

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

And you never look a bored attided by Jack my friend during certain lapse of time? I mean without enthusiasm he ate the food?...Susan,...did you ask at your vet if is OK my friend (share the girl food my friend?)
He ate it no problem Rigel. Infact, Jack preferred the girls adult kibbles to his kitten kibbles when he was quite young so i just kept him on that and the vet ok'd it

I'm switching the kibbles they have for hairballs over from Science plan to Royal Canin, because Jacks starting to shed fur now

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Cataluna might be a little "picky" (exigente?), Rigel, and decide that she wants something different every couple of weeks or months. If she doesn't seem to want her regular food, just try something different.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Cataluna might be a little "picky" (exigente?), Rigel, and decide that she wants something different every couple of weeks or months. If she doesn't seem to want her regular food, just try something different.
That´s the problem Dear Tricia...
I mean this:

I buyed another brands in small presentations to made the proof with her to change for a bit of time and of course still having as mainly the first one....
she denied to eat it...and just come back waiting for the FRESH food...

But Milky now has Buffet...
because he eats ALL,...
is a vacuum....

I think that she want always is a "crunchy" food, because we heard her noisy-bites ever to our room...

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

That´s the problem Dear Tricia...
I mean this:

I buyed another brands in small presentations to made the proof with her to change for a bit of time and of course still having as mainly the first one....
she denied to eat it...and just come back waiting for the FRESH food...

But Milky now has Buffet...
because he eats ALL,...
is a vacuum....

I think that she want always is a "crunchy" food, because we heard her noisy-bites ever to our room...
Jamie prefers crunchy food, too, but he likes to have a variety. He gets dry food in the morning, but wet in the evening. I just kept experimenting till I found kinds he would eat. He'll only eat stuff from a small can.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Jamie prefers crunchy food, too, but he likes to have a variety. He gets dry food in the morning, but wet in the evening. I just kept experimenting till I found kinds he would eat. He'll only eat stuff from a small can.
thanks for the advice...