*****KatKwery! - July 16 - new winner*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saundby joined in on the race for 104,108 points or more by using the secret word answer. The interesting thing here is that KatKwery had been posted for almost 12 hours before that word was used. So, it is never too late to enter! Also we had Cocoa Cream entering into the green, that is, in playoff position by using the secret word notice(d). She also used answer but that was left open and Saundby cashed in. Not used were the words even, later, and contact.

The Kats have designed a new KatKwery information web page which you can go to by clicking on the siggy below. It includes information on how the playoffs will be conducted.

Had you seen the funny cat pictures in Cat Snips before? Do you have a funny photo with a caption you think should be featured? My favorite of the thirty in More Funny Cat Pictures, of course is the one featured in KatKwiz today, why do you suppose that is? Do you think the caption is appropriate, and why or why not? I have now seen several pictures of cats sitting like Persi and they have all been male, is this just a coincidence?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Had you seen the funny cat pictures in Cat Snips before? Do you have a funny photo with a caption you think should be featured? My favorite of the thirty in More Funny Cat Pictures, of course is the one featured in KatKwiz today, why do you suppose that is? Do you think the caption is appropriate, and why or why not? I have now seen several pictures of cats sitting like Persi and they have all been male, is this just a coincidence?
i've looked at them before... i don't usually include captions on my own pix, [i'm not clever in that way,
] but i used to LOVE the "Caption This" forum when it was running - & i had several pix entered at various times there. i think it's your favorite, in part, because you're male, too! i LOVE the caption on the pix Monaxlisa posted
& think it's HIGHLY appropriate, given that it refers to neutering. i've seen a pic of a female in a similar position, so i think that it's just a coincidence - might've seen it 'before your time' so to speak, so i'm taking the liberty of reposting it for your viewing pleasure!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Saundby joined in on the race for 104,108 points or more by using the secret word answer. The interesting thing here is that KatKwery had been posted for almost 12 hours before that word was used. So, it is never too late to enter! Also we had Cocoa Cream entering into the green, that is, in playoff position by using the secret word notice(d). She also used answer but that was left open and Saundby cashed in. Not used were the words even, later, and contact.

The Kats have designed a new KatKwery information web page which you can go to by clicking on the siggy below. It includes information on how the playoffs will be conducted.

I love the 30 funny cat pictures in Cat Snips. I have a few pictures of Popsie with captions. I don't know if they're funny enough to go in Cat Snips though. It's been a while since I looked at the pictures so I can't really say what my favorite is. Probably the one in todays Katkwiz. I think the caption is very appropriate.
I've always wondered if male cats know their gonads are gone or not. It would sure seem like they know by the way Persi and the other ones sit. I know they have those things out now that are fake gonads for your pet. I wonder if they would realize their real ones were gone and imposters have been put in place.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Only a million times! I love the 30 funny cat pictures part one and two! Its always good for a laugh! I can't use my own pictures... because well Im kind of selfish and I like to use them so I think its always easier if there isn't a million other people using the same one! I think male cats like to show off their stuff, and I love the fact that the cat was neutered because that helps keep the population down and since there is not a home for each and every cat, is it the right thing to do! I think it would be your favorite because it does make neutering look good! But thats just my opinion, and sometimes my opinion doesn't matter and isn't right! I also thing this picture could hit a soft spot because your beloved Persi sits like that, and lets face it, you love it! I dont think its a coincidence that they're all male, I think males are generally proud of themselves! And proud of what they have! Females are more shy about the goods! Males love to show off and compare! I wish I could caption pictures better than I can, mine never turn out to the best of my ability! But oh well, it looks like Im still in the katkwery superbow, now if I can only stay and maintain my position!! Im taking a day off and finding a sitter for the day so I can be here to at least watch even if I dont make it in the finals!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG this is so funny!! I can't believe all the cat pictures have changed! It hasn't been that long since I looked at them last but they are all different now! Hahaha that is so true, just going to the vet to drop something off!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

if you really believe that... look at this thread!
Okay some of those are x-rated, but I think that females get a little more "open" with themselves around certain times! All the females Ive ever had have only done that stuff when they're in heat and my boys do it all the time whether they got anything to show or not!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yes, I have looked at the funny cat photos in Cat Snips. I think it was after the last KatKwiz that had a question about the Cat Snips page and everyone kept commenting on the silly pictures they found there. I don't personally have any pictures of my kittens that are that funny, and I haven't captioned any either. That is a funny picture you chose for the quiz. It always cracks me up when I see cats sitting in positions that are so "undignified"...seems out of character somehow. My brother's cat, a neutered male, also sits like that sometimes, actually sleeps in that position. But I can't think of a time when I've seen a female cat sit that way. Maybe it is just "a guy thing."