Question Of The Day - Wednesday, July 16th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Another hot and sweaty summer day ahead of us today!

Today's question of the day...

Do you pay your bills online, by mail, or in person?

For years I've paid all my bills by mailing a check. Since the last raise in postage stamps, I've been switching all of my bill paying to on-line. I've been fuming about the high price of postage for a couple of years now, but this past rate raise was the final straw! I've decided that I will only purchase a few stamps at a time, for things like birthday or sympathy cards, and try to do EVERYTHING else on-line!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my bills get paid by direct debit, so it will go straight out of my bank account on a certain date...so much easier for me!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay most of mine online, but there is one I still mail. My bf pays the household bills, and he still mails them all. He's weird about online money stuff

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hola :wavery:Buen dÃ:censor:a,...

Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Do you pay your bills online, by mail, or in person?
I use to pay in person.....
the long lines formed...take your time, ...NOW the majority is On Line!...
I use to pay everything with credit card and next only made the total pay by internet...

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby does all of the bill paying by mail. He collects stamps so one way or another, the stamps are going to be purchased anyhow. We even take the outgoing mail to the post office instead of leaving it in our box.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay the few bills we have online. I plan on paying as many as possible online when we begin to have the house-related bills. My cell phone bill is an automatic payment.

My parents pay all their bills online now too.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby pays all the bills on-line. It is nice cause we have proof if any problems come up saying they did not receive payment (that has only happened twice but still).

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay all but one of them online. One of my credit cards (for the store I work at) can be paid right at the cash register and it is instantly put on your card so no waiting for the payment to go through. I figure since I work there anyways, I might as well do it that way and pay with my debit card so it comes right from the bank.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
mostly online, some by direct debit. I hate it when I have to mail a bill in!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We still mail the few we have in. Never really gave it much thought to do it any other way!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All my bills get paid direct out of my bank account on set dates each month. It's called a direct debit in the UK, so for example my mobile phone bill will be posted out to me, then two weeks later the money leaves my account and goes direct to T -Mobile.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Household ones Rob deals with, mostly at the ATM, but some online. My personal stuff I do as much as I can online. We do almost nothing by mail.