Daily Thread HUMP day July 16th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks

I have a HUGE DISGUSTING two part cold sore on my lip. I have never had one before..or maybe once I have but I am not one of those people that gets them recurrently. I don't know what the heck is going on. Its gross, and I work with the public...ugh.

So, that is distracting my thoughts because I can feel it growing and pulsating as I type.

Going to be stormy today..just going to the dealership to pick up a gasket for Blueington, then coming home to do dishes and put away laundry.

Anyway, have a good day folks!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Today I spent a lot of time trying to upload pictures onto photobucket, and even though it was supposed to be the 'new and improved' uploader, it still took ages.

Off riding tonight, gonna try and get some pix of the horses to show ya'll

Have a good day!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Woke up BEFORE 5am today, uck! Rob couldn't sleep, so he went and got up, turned the light on and went about the morning routine
Of course once he turned on the light, I couldn't fall asleep again either.

At work now, attempting to start my day. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a bagel for breakfast, but lost my appetite after he told me about the bullet holes in the building he works in
. I've got a few rush samples to put on this morning to be run today, so I'm working towards doing that

Hoping we can get home at a decent time (by decent I mean BY 6-6:30pm instead of LEAVING at 6pm ... he doesn't get paid for 12 hour days, and we are supposed to go pick up a check for his pay tonight and the guy with the check leaves by 6, too). Might cook some chicken or pasta tonight, depending on what he wants.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up to another sunny but humid day-yesterday was the warmest of the summer so far-88F but I shut the house up well before I left so it wasn't to bad.

To bad about the heat and I couldn't enjoy....my new patio furniture!!! While shopping for my sis's bday presents one of the shops carries well, mid range to premium patio furniture.
So I was strolling through and caught my eye on a chair and ottoman. Comfy but it was 50% off!! Still rather expensive for 2 chairs and two ottomans (with cushions), but I'm tired of our crummy plastic big box chairs and camp chairs!! The others still are in need of sandblasting and repainting.
So I bought them, they loaded the truck and I struggled to unload the chairs-but was successfully. I have to take a pix for my sister and I will post. Bonus-they are made in the USA!!

So know I have to really squeeze out some hours to pay for them before the CC bill comes. Which will be hard had we have very good chance of rain for the next week.
So I better get going soon!!

Have a good one.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks

I have a HUGE DISGUSTING two part cold sore on my lip. I have never had one before..or maybe once I have but I am not one of those people that gets them recurrently. I don't know what the heck is going on. Its gross, and I work with the public...ugh.

So, that is distracting my thoughts because I can feel it growing and pulsating as I type.

Going to be stormy today..just going to the dealership to pick up a gasket for Blueington, then coming home to do dishes and put away laundry.

If it gets really bad, go see your doctor. an anti viral drug will help it go away. OTC creams like Abbreva help, too.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Starting out as a nice sunny day here and if it doesn't get to hot it should be great.

Heading off to work shortly, catch-up day today, my boss has been out of town for a few days so I have a meeting with him for most of the afternoon.

Nothing special planned for after work, have to drop a couple books off at the library and go to the pet store for treats..their treat cannister is getting low and they know it.

All the kitties are good this morning lounging in their various favorite places..

Everyone have a good day

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm enjoying my day off today before working a 12 hour shift tomorrow *ugh*

So far I've met my eldest sister in town for a coffee and gossip before heading back home to rest my poorly back (Think I may have pulled a muscle or something, but it keeps locking up on me so I can't move very well)

This evening will be spent with my parents, and after that some bed rest!

Have a good day peeps!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks

Morning!
Geez, it seems like forever since I've put anything into a daily thread. I am working crazy hours (still) and have decided I need a new job.
I went from bad to worse. I should've waited a bit and not taken the first thing to come along. Oh well, that'll teach me.
Hon. Don't worry about the cold sore. Everyone gets one now and again. Stress is usually a factor in it. Mine come from both stress and citrusy foods.
Right now I am fighting impentigo(not sure that's the right spelling) haven't had that in awhile. Got it back at the other job around 4 years ago. And for some reason, it's decided to come back. Stress or lack of sleep or lack of eating probably. Who knows??
I got up to early today and realized that I didn't have to get ready for work until 8:45 so I thought I'd get on here before work instead of after like I usually do to see what's new and exciting.
Have a great day everyone. Don't work to hard!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening everyone!

Today was pretty decient around here -good weather too! Not a drop of rain
This morning I woke up and had a little breakfast. After that DH and I broke out the bubbles and played around with the furbabies for a good hour watching them go nutso while trying to catch the bubbles
Then he got ready to go to work and I went over to my sister's house to take care of her animals for the afternoon (they had to go out of town just for today so i was watching her furbabies). I let her dogs run around for about 30 minutes and play and then put them up and went to my favorite Italian place and picked up a calzone for lunch. It was yummy!

After a late lunch i came home and cleaned house for a bit and watched some tv. Then i went back to my sister's house one more time to let her dogs out again. I went to the gym after that and did about an hour of cardio, came home and did some ab work and cought a shower. Then i cooked a late dinner and watched some more tv. That's been pretty much it for today