mini meet up!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Miss Mew is down here for training.. & today, she, CarolPetunia & i met for lunch! we had a wonderful time [even tho there was a slight bobble] & plan to meet again next time she's down here.
btw, a funny - Miss Mew brought pix of her gorgeous furkids [i was tempted to steal Reilly's so Pixel could have a pic of her honey,
] but neglected to bring a pic of her DH! not only that, she even checked her camera for one... guess what all of the camera pix were?

yep - kitties!

she did PM one to the both of us later, tho!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm just jealous!! Naw I'm really glad you all got the opportunity!! That is
just fantastic!
Monique

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

I'm just jealous!!
I´m green of envy too...

Congrats my friend for that priviledge!...

for a sucess meeting!

PS, We´re
at least pic´s of your cell phone about the meeting!..

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And where are the pics? First rule of meet-ups. Thall shalt take pics!

(Hopes no one remembers when eilcon and gemlady met and both forgot their cameras.
)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a great time meeting you ladies!! Can't wait till the next time

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it was so nice to get together! I only wish we'd had more time to relax a bit -- but considering Tracy's rigorous training schedule, it's a wonder she found time to meet us at all. And I had my mom with me -- left her shopping at a nearby mall -- so that limited things, too.

Jan, I have to admit that I did have my camera with me... and so did Tracy... but y'know the term "photogenic," meaning "looks good in photographs?" I am antiphotogenic. I'm bad enough in person, but I look even worse in photographs. So I selfishly did not suggest that we do pictures.

But Laureen and Tracy are both cute as buttons! They were just being kind to me, I imagine, in not whipping out cameras.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Jan, I have to admit that I did have my camera with me... and so did Tracy... but y'know the term "photogenic," meaning "looks good in photographs?" I am antiphotogenic. I'm bad enough in person, but I look even worse in photographs. So I selfishly did not suggest that we do pictures.

But Laureen and Tracy are both cute as buttons! They were just being kind to me, I imagine, in not whipping out cameras.
to be honest - i thought about it beforehand [like a couple of days] then forgot to even bring my camera... Tracy got hers out to look for a DH pic, but again - didn't seem to occur to ANY of us to use it for a pic

btw, Carol - i understand if you look worse in pix than in person... but not because of ANY default in your looks! my mom & sister are also anti-photogenic - their pix NEVER do them justice!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So I selfishly did not suggest that we do pictures.
I expect to see plenty of pix, since I can't attend the Dallas meet-up!

Carol, don't you know that beauty is only skin-deep??

I really envy y'all! I was soooo looking forward to attending the meet-up!

Tiff

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I expect to see plenty of pix, since I can't attend the Dallas meet-up!

Carol, don't you know that beauty is only skin-deep??

I really envy y'all! I was soooo looking forward to attending the meet-up!

Tiff
i'm sure w/the big meet-up at Persi & Alley's, cameras will be used... the KatKwiz Kats are already calling that group the KatKlik!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How wonderful that you got to meet up! I'm so jealous. I think next time I'm in Dallas I'll have to schedule a bit of extra time.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

How wonderful that you got to meet up! I'm so jealous. I think next time I'm in Dallas I'll have to schedule a bit of extra time.
Darn right you will! I had no idea you ever came down here! I'm sure we'd all just love to see you, please let us know next time!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

most definitely! so, when will that be, huh?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If there is anyone who is not photogenic, it is me.