*****KatKwery! - July 15 - 3 more*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glitch is back and scored first using hope.
Cocoa Cream used more first.
BelongsToEvie used donate first.
Position was not used and spend was used but not as the first word.

Here we go:

Were you aware that FAQs have been updated to include more valuable information? It won't take much time, are you going to read all the FAQs now? Had you even went and looked at FAQ before? If you see what appears to be an error in FAQ, do you know what to do? Do you have some questions of your own that you think should be included in the FAQ?

Check out the new KatKwery rules, including playoff information! Click on KatKwery information here below.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Here we go:

Were you aware that FAQs have been updated to include more valuable information? It won't take much time, are you going to read all the FAQs now? Had you even went and looked at FAQ before? If you see what appears to be an error in FAQ, do you know what to do? Do you have some questions of your own that you think should be included in the FAQ?
I didn't know some information has been added to FAQ. I will have to go look at it. I've looked in the FAQ section several time before. I don't know what to do though if I find an error. I don't have any questions that I feel should be added.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I guess since I'm relatively new around here I would not necessarily have noticed if there was new information there or not! I guess I'll have to go take a peek at what's new as soon as I'm finished posting here! I have gone to the FAQ page quite a bit, especially when I first joined The Cat Site. I was confused about alot of things, and the answers I found there were really helpful!

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to see if I see anything different in the FAQ's but I have not so far. The only thing that I would like to see is some information on what we do with the points or how the bank works. I have been looking and have not been able to find any information on the subject. Where would I look if it's not in the FAQ's?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

figured that was part of the update awhile back... i've checked the FAQs in the past when i was looking for something, just like i check the articles. but since i'm not planning to read them right now, if i find an error [not likely!] i'd most probably PM a mod [after looking to see who's online, btw
] & since i don't have any questions at present, i'm not planning to suggest anything!
glad you got your problems sorted out, btw!

ETA: chadsgirl374 - check here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=166846

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here we go:

Check out the new KatKwery rules, including playoff information! Click on KatKwery information here below.
Thanks! Now if I could only catch up!
No I was not aware of this new information! I am going to read each and every last one of them because I know the value of the frequently asked questions! I have looked at the faq, and have gotten errors when my questions have too many common words in there, I do not know what to do besides shorten my question or narrow my wording down a little bit! They add all the new info so I am never worried about them needing to add more! Mods are awesome on here and keep us well informed! So I hope I always know whats going on, but know that I dont! Sometimes things are just hard to find, for me anyways, and I always like to check the pinned stuff thats new and of course, I have one of my dumb questions on there too!
Speaking of which, I better go check to see if they found whats happening with my crazy points! LOL

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nevermind... my thread isn't there anymore... It seems to have disappeared! Hopefully its not something I did wrong! It seems other people are having a couple problems too though!

saundby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have read parts of the FAQ, though not all of it, I'll admit. I've looked up sections on things I have specific questions on, and scanned a few of the sections at the top. The parts I've read have been very helpful. I haven't seen anything that I can identify as an error yet, but then since I'm new to them I wouldn't know unless I followed up on some instructions and they didn't seem to work after several tries.

I don't think I'd recognize any changes, either, since I'm just becoming familiar with them as they are.

Laureen's link answered some questions I hadn't found answers to yet. I've been given a cow (thanks again, Laureen!) and had occasion to wonder how the gift process worked. Now I know. It may be in the FAQ, if so I either got distracted before I found it or didn't look hard enough.

Thanks for your work on the FAQ. If I find any problems, I'll try to point them out (though you're more likely to find me at fault than the FAQ.)