I see you've eaten it with no bad consequences: yeah! However, food poisoning takes about 8 hrs to happen. (If your body figures out that the food isn't good and vomits it right after, that's not food poisoning; that's preventing food poisoning!) I got food poisoning from some cured sausage that had been continuously in the fridge... I guess for far, far too long. It was extremely unpleasant, although, as food poisoning goes, it wasn't a bad experience. I was only dry retching/not keeping water down for about 8 hours, so my roommate at the time didn't pull roommate health veto and send me to the hospital for IV fluids. She nearly did, though.
However, I do eat pizza that's been out overnight. I also bring food with me to work in my backpack, and often fail to refrigerate it. I try not to do both things (out overnight and all day) with the same bit of food, but sometimes I do. In fact, I often figure out that food is rotting while eating it. But if something is going to cause food poisoning, it's not going to be something that you notice while you are eating or that you vomit; it's going to be something that slips past these safety checks.