More kitten photos and update

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have solid poop!!!!

My guys have had diarrhea since I had them and also some vomiting. They are all now completely better it seems! They all have MUCH nicer coats now, they vomiting stopped after just a couple of days thankfully, and the diarrhea finally seems to have cleared up. Larry, who had it worst just did a big solid poop. I am so pleased, it's amazing how something so gross can mean so much!

This is Larry

He chatters at Da Bird when I fling it around

Hi! I'm Sergey!
He FINALLY let us pat him last night, and today I managed to get a hand to him and scratch his back, and he lifted his back end for more scratches - yay!

Beautiful Marissa, she is so adorable. She is getting a bit better about not running away, and purrs almost as soon as I pat her now!

And finally Francoise - Frannie. She's the most shy, and takes a fair while to settle down enough to come out and play. She also doesn't settle down enough to purr, so we'll just keep taking it slow with her - she's definitely made progress though.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ERRR...HELLO? WHERE IS THE CUTENESS WARNING?!!!!

OMG that was too much
They are all gorgeous!

p.s: I'm glad they now have solid poop!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

ERRR...HELLO? WHERE IS THE CUTENESS WARNING?!!!!
They're kittens, therefore they get an automatic cuteness warning

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All cats should have a cuteness warning! Your kittens are GORGEOUS
Love that little boy waving to the camera - Sergey!

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow.. look at those very blue eyes on the white kitty :p

glad they're getting over their "oooze" phase. Super fun cleaning up after that.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my god - I want Marissa - REALLY REALLY REALLY BADLY

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWww cute, cute , cute!!!!! I love them all
I know how you feel, my Lucas had diarrhea for two weeks and I prayed for solid poop until it finally happen, yes, something that gross can mean so much, hehe. I'm so glad they are all feeling better, they are gorgeous! Sergei looks a lot like my Oreo.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kittens - I live for all the photos of them. SO CUTE! Yay for solid poops, too! That second picture of Larry is my favorite, and I love how Marissa's little eyes are kinda crossed. It is so cute.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a bonus - Larry, my little snuggler! He is SUCH a sweetie! I've started putting him on my lap after he's eaten his wet food for a cuddle, and he loves it!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOooooo!!!! That video with Larry!!! Toooo cuuuuuuute!!

And Marisa is cross-eyed - not unusual since she looks like she has Meezer blood with the lynx point markings and blue eyes.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Here's a bonus - Larry, my little snuggler! He is SUCH a sweetie! I've started putting him on my lap after he's eaten his wet food for a cuddle, and he loves it!

They're all so cute!!

Larry sure knows a good thing. Glad he realizes that us big people aren't all mean

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Marissa and Larry have homes!!! Yay! Separately, but Larry will be in a home with a 7 year old girl who had a BALL playing with him (and he with her). Marissa who is gentle and more quiet, is going to a couple with no kids, but a 12 year old cat who they think would like a little friend. Their cat loves to sleep, and I think Marissa will enjoy having another kitty to snuggle with, and who won't be too rough with her. I told them I would give them Francoise free of charge of they were interested. Marissa and Francoise are good buddies, and Francoise is super shy and I think will be hard to adopt out, so they would do well together.