Momma's got her hands full!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lily is still doing a superb job with the kittens considering there are 8 of them to provide for.

I am showing a before and now picture. They are now starting to climb out of the bed but only when we're in the closet with them.

I also attached a pic of Mr. Moostache. He is soooo adorable.

The babies are now 12 days old and on their 2 week birthday, I will post a new thread. I just wanted to show how they've grown

FIRST DAY THEY WERE BORN:

AND NOW:

And this is my Mr. Moostache

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Growing like weeds!!! And so cute! Several look like they're going to have markings like their mama!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boy these little ones are sure something to watch. When we go into the closet to visit them, they all poke their heads up and start to meow after we say "hi kitties". They look like baby birds poking their heads of out the nest when mom comes back with a worm...it's so precious!

tomorrow is 2 week bday, so more pics to come

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait for new pics. They look so plump and healthy. The little faces....I could look at them forever.

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a bunch. How special they all are. I can't belive how big my "kittens" are. It was just a few months ago
that my babies were tiny.
Now we have a bunch of hairy animals
as DH calls them. But I would never trade them.
Glad to see they are doing so well!!
K.

mom of 4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

Boy these little ones are sure something to watch. When we go into the closet to visit them, they all poke their heads up and start to meow after we say "hi kitties". They look like baby birds poking their heads of out the nest when mom comes back with a worm...it's so precious!
You need to teach them to go to sleep like the guy did with his pups.
They are so cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Natalie, I'm pretty sure they are, as they are all content and have full tummies. I am with them about 7 or so times a day because I just have to go in and play with them and pet them. I know I may have to start supplementing, but as for now, things are ok. Lily is a perfect mom...I don't know how she does it, but she's quite fine with 8 babies LOL