Originally Posted by SillyJilly
Congrats of being Spotlight Member of the week!
Some questions from me:
What annually televised show is an absolute "must see" for you?
Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best - Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy
, or Doc
If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
Way to pass the time
What is in your wallet?
(All contents please)
Do you work?
What size shoe do you wear?
Do you own a car? If so, what kind? Does it run well?
That will do for me for now!
I must see the super bowl, it doesn't matter if my team(the packers) are in it or not I have to watch it.
I would love to say doc but after what I just shaired with you I feel like dopey
Hmm...thats a good one...Flight would be cool but so would x-ray vision until you see something you don't want to.
I would have to say blue but I'm not really sure.
Way to pass the time
I used to write a lot but i don't do it as much. I also do lots of math to pass the time.
e is my favorate number
Fallout, I don't remember who its buy but its about a guy that goes to military school(I think) and then a bunch of stuff happens its really good. It was the first book I read multiple times.
hmm...I don't have a favorate website...I do however have a few I regularly visit. www.ffxiah.com
are the 3 main ones.
I would have to say either sleeping or eating or playing Final Fantasy XI(see one of my favorate websites).
I have $200 dollars in my wallet I am saving, 1 credit card, one gas credit card, my drivers license, my student ID, hotel priority club membership card, piggly wiggly discount card, insurance card, and appointment card for my shrink. Oh and my social security card.
I am currently unemployed but am seeking work
I wear a size 14EE shoe(I have huge feet)
I don't own my car but I drive a 1998 GMC Jimmy 4x4 with about 149,000 miles on it(bought it at 70,000 5 years ago). On a good day it gets 20 mpg and on a bad day in the city it gets about 8-10 mpg.
Originally Posted by h~chan
I'll ask some questions too.
1. What's the one thing you're absolutely scared of?
2. What's your dream car?
3. Do you like to read? If so, what?
4. What kinds of movies do you like watching?
5. What is one of your least favorite foods?
6. Where is your favorite place to take a vacation?
7. Have you ever been to Kansas?
That's it for now.
1. Hmm...Snakes is one of them, and more recently phone calls(can't really go into that one).
2. Ford F150 Larryat class with extended bed and jet black paint color.
3. I love to read and recently the only thing I've been reading are fantasy novles(I also roleplay on the side).
4. Umm...can't mention the genera here but just know I'm a guy. Other than that I like comedies.
6. My parents summer home, but there are some very interesting memories up there
7. I think so, I've been to about 40/50 United states. Off the top of my head the list is: Georgia, Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Navada, Colorado, Tennessee, South Caralina, Virginia, West Virginaia, North Caralina, North Dakoda, South Dakoda, Illinois, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Hawii, Idaho, and Montana. There have to be more but I can't remember. I have also been to Mexico and Canada.