Playing cards with the cat

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night when I called my Mom and asked what she was doing, she responded, "I'm on the floor playing cards with the cat."

She went on to tell me that Lucy likes it when she deals out a game of solitaire on the floor. Apparently, Lucy likes to "help." She also likes it when mom builds card houses for her to pounce on. Mom said Lucy "yells" at her when she wants to play cards, so mom obliges, just like she and dad do whenever Lucy makes any demands.

Yet, mom denies Lucy is spoiled. Yeah, right.
Have fun playing cards, ladies.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

She also likes it when mom builds card houses for her to pounce on.
That reminds me of when I was a kid and liked to set up dominoes so that tipping one over would start off a chain reaction; I would always leave about every 50th domino so that if there were any accidents I would not have to start all over again. But of course that would not work with cats around!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We can't really build card pyramids or anything like that, the cats or the baby normally destroy them within seconds...

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so cute!
I'm sure that if I attempted to play solitaire Ringo would try to eat the cards. My parents have a bunny that if you hold cards out in front of him, will grab one and fling it aside. It is too funny!

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby and I like to play poker occasionally and Jack joins in. He likes to take the poker chips and run with them!

Leslie