Big Brother UK

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are any brits watching it?

I've just watched the housemates perform a part of Riverdance as one of their tasks and i could hardly watch it for laughing

I hope someone sticks it on youtube so members here can see because it was so funny. I can't stop giggling

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Are any brits watching it?

I've just watched the housemates perform a part of Riverdance as one of their tasks and i could hardly watch it for laughing

I hope someone sticks it on youtube so members here can see because it was so funny. I can't stop giggling
Too funny
Ours starts this Sunday, I can't wait

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Ours starts this Sunday, I can't wait
Thank you SO much for posting this. I knew it started, but I haven't seen any commercials really. And I kept forgetting to go on the website. I can't wait!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds hilarious!

I've pretty much given up on Big Brother US. The houseguests have just gotten worse each season. The last time it was on (not all that long ago), I quit watching after a few weeks because the houseguests were so unlikeable.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The one we have here in the UK at the moment I can barely watch! The house mates this year really do need to grow up a little..all they do is bicker

Maybe better ones next year?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's on you tube now but i can't put it up as theres a bit bad language in the comments section, but if you google big brother uk irish dancing+youtube it's there, any problems let me know and i'll send you the link.

I'm laughing here just thinking about it because they were terrible!!!