*****KatKwiz! - July 10 - P&A*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a siggy showing Persi & Alley together. Actually, I have had several in the past but your task is to find any one of them. After you have found it, reply to today's KatKwiz by posting that picture as your response.

An extra 1,000 points if you can do this within two hours.
That would be 12:40 central time to reply.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoa Cream
Yes, this is the one. Put your cursor on it and right click and then click on Properties. Its size is 592 X 150, just short of the 600 X 150 maximum.

Now that the contest is over, perhaps you would share with us how you found it. But never tell how you found it before the contest is over!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oh, you just missed out on the extra thousand points but 2000 are on their way.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I came to TCS a little late today, so I didn't even see the question until after 12:40!

To find the answer, I clicked on your username, and chose the option "Visit Persi & Alley's Homepage." I looked through all the photos until I found the one that looked like a siggy! I didn't even check the properties...I just assumed it was the right size!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoa Cream

Yeah, I came to TCS a little late today, so I didn't even see the question until after 12:40!

To find the answer, I clicked on your username, and chose the option "Visit Persi & Alley's Homepage." I looked through all the photos until I found the one that looked like a siggy! I didn't even check the properties...I just assumed it was the right size!
That's a pretty good answer! I could have had one 151 pixels high and another one 149 pixels high!