Username change: bad/good?

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I joined TCS it was kind of an emergency to get info for my Manx Kitty. Long story short, my username Meowers is not what I really want to be known as now that I spend alot of time on here (had no idea how great it would be!)

I was thinking of making a little change so people can still find and recognize me, like: MrsMeowers, or MeowersMrs

What do you think? I know it's not hard to do, just not sure if there's something better I haven't thought of yet...

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really, if there isn't even a substantial name change, it isn't worth it.

I don't particularly like my username, chosen under similar conditions as yours, but now I wouldn't change it for the world.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

I like Meowers!
Me too!

On the other hand I confuse everyone because my name is really Linda, but I ran out of ideas for a user name and picked "Natalie_ca" out of thin air. I can't even claim that the choice of name is because of one of my cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of our usernames were surely created by influence of the cats...like those of us with meowy cats

Where did natalie_ca idea come from?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ughh I am going through the same thing right now, I want to change my username really badly!! I chose mine under the same circumstances, and it really has nothing to do with cats or me or anything at all!! I chose this username for my AIM account when I was in 5th grade because I thought it sounded really cool and it was a cool word- and i just couldn't think of anything better when I was signing up...So sad, now I am stuck with it
I really hate it, I'd trade it for anything, something as simple as my name as a username would do...