Bed time!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im just about too head too bed in this order...
ill get into bed tuck the kittens into the bottom of the bed...
ill feel teaser by my face,Misty wil purr on her tree and willow will sit by my partner, George will sit under the bed and beau wll curl between the SO's legs.....
gina will sleep on the window sill....

one of the kittens will climb onto the pillow by teaser closely followed by its sister candy....
then Milo(3rd kitten) will kreep up under the duvet to play with my toes till he falls asleep

sleep well all!
haha did i mention the 2 dogs take up one side of the king size bed alone

and all cats and dogs have designated beds theyll use during the day...
maybe i should let the 14 mice out and allow them too sleep with me
(joke)
anyone else sleep hanging onto there sde of the bed for dear life????

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

Im just about too head too bed in this order...
ill get into bed tuck the kittens into the bottom of the bed...
ill feel teaser by my face,Misty wil purr on her tree and willow will sit by my partner, George will sit under the bed and beau wll curl between the SO's legs.....
gina will sleep on the window sill....

one of the kittens will climb onto the pillow by teaser closely followed by its sister candy....
then Milo(3rd kitten) will kreep up under the duvet to play with my toes till he falls asleep

sleep well all!
haha did i mention the 2 dogs take up one side of the king size bed alone

and all cats and dogs have designated beds theyll use during the day...
maybe i should let the 14 mice out and allow them too sleep with me
(joke)
anyone else sleep hanging onto there sde of the bed for dear life????

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I frequently wake up with a cat streached across both side of the bed, with me stuck too hot under them and the comforters. My fiance takes one look in the bedroom and decides to sleep on the couch when he comes home late
He doesn't want to wake up the kitties they look so comfortable he says

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually have to hang on to the bed for dear life like that

But every morning about 3 or 4 I have a certain furry someone pawing at my toes or licking my eyeball. And the other day I found out that she had earlier been sick.

urgh

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love my bed. I lovingly bought some nice soft linens for it. Nice girly ones now that the ex is now the ex. I have a pillowtop mattress with a foam topper so I sink into it. I have a beautiful duvet and pillows. But I am not getting the most out of it. No. that would be my cats. If I am very careful and not move I can kind of make a semi comfy place for myself. Mary sleeps between my legs, Cleo stretched out at my feet, Seldon stretched out beside me. If the kittens are in the room then that means the other side is taken up with them. So all this pretty bedding...for the cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

I absolutely love my bed. I lovingly bought some nice soft linens for it. Nice girly ones now that the ex is now the ex. I have a pillowtop mattress with a foam topper so I sink into it. I have a beautiful duvet and pillows. But I am not getting the most out of it. No. that would be my cats. If I am very careful and not move I can kind of make a semi comfy place for myself. Mary sleeps between my legs, Cleo stretched out at my feet, Seldon stretched out beside me. If the kittens are in the room then that means the other side is taken up with them. So all this pretty bedding...for the cats.

I once got pretty sheets for the bed.... now i dont bother they shred them with there happy padding before bed

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As soon as I turn the lights off, she first jumps up on the bed & walks over to my face. I pat her back saying "Good night, baby" and off to my zz land. After this, she usually walks toward an window by the bed, looks out for few seconds as if she's a guard-cat or something, then jumps off from bed and walks out from bed room...

Maybe she's my guardian angel

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

I get in bed.

WHUMP! All 18 lbs of ZANE lands next to my head.

Purr. . . purr.. . .purrr.
same here - 'cept it's 17 pounds of Chip!
also, Java usually pays me a call before i doze off... Pixel occasionally will - the other 2 - hardly ever [& if Firefox does, she stays down by my feet
]