Your favorite TV show that nobody else is watching

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I absolutely love the TV shows, The Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother. It doesn't seem like I know very many people who watch these, so I'm always worried that they will be cancelled!

What shows are you watching that you think are underappreciated?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i watch both of those - & so does my best friend & her husband. i also like The Closer & Saving Grace.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I tend to watch shows on Fox that don't seem to last long. Wonderfalls, New Amsterdam.

Currently the shows I really hope hang on are "Aliens in America", "Eureka", and "Pushing Daisies"

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

"Eureka", and "Pushing Daisies"
i like both of those... but it seems to have been an awful long time since they were on... even reruns

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i like both of those... but it seems to have been an awful long time since they were on... even reruns
Eureka's season premier is July 29!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love "The Closer" and can't wait until the new season starts next week! I used to watch "The Amazing Race" but I haven't seen it advertised this year so maybe it's not coming back? DH actually got me into "Deadliest Catch" that is on Discovery. I complain everytime he wants to watch it, but I'm right there with him! I just have to complain to get on his nerves.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really enjoyed the show saved but they took that off too not enough viewers
but I really like watching two and a half men

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My current favorites are Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother, I also enjoyed Moonlight tons, but they canceled that

Also like Two and a Half Men, and good old fashioned The Simpsons

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mother....I just don't watch TV much anymore as I don't have the regular time to see it every week thanks to rotating work schedule!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I like Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mother....I just don't watch TV much anymore as I don't have the regular time to see it every week thanks to rotating work schedule!
I work evenings, so my DVR is my best friend!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have recently become entertained with Flipping Out on Bravo. Jeff really is a neurotic nut! But an amazing "flipper"!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I have recently become entertained with Flipping Out on Bravo. Jeff really is a neurotic nut! But an amazing "flipper"!
Haha, I love this show also! Honestly, I thought it looked pretty dumb at first, but I gave it a chance and now I love it! Jeff cracks me up.

Most of the things I watch are on Bravo.. Top Chef, Shear Genius, Flipping Out, Project Runway, Real Housewives of OC and NYC.. stuff like that.

wishiwas

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I seem to always like the shows that get cancelled.. I loved Moonlight, and New Amsterdam.. and awhile back there was Daybreak.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish they would re run Highlander. The only 2 of those I have not seen is the first and and last ones. I liked The Shield, but it was canceled.
I will be glad when the new seasons start of The Closer, and Saving Grace.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

I really enjoyed the show saved but they took that off too not enough viewers
but I really like watching two and a half men
I LOOOVE watching Two and a Half Men... Hilarious!

I also watch the show Reaper... I mention it to friends & they are like... no... never heard of it.

A long time ago I watched 'The Mole'... Well FINALLY its back this year... I'm watching it... My husband and I were SOOO excited... we try talking to friends about it... ya they have no idea what we are talking about.

At 11:30 at night I LOVE to catch The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson ... I think he is SO funny. Ya... no one knows what I'm talking about... cause well... I'm a night owl.

Last but not least... I LOVED the show that was on Showtime a long time ago called Dead Like Me ... most HILARIOUS show EVER... went for 2 seasons... then BAM... Cancelled. Clearly Only my husband and I and his Mother watched it...
Darn Funny show.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I wish they would re run Highlander. The only 2 of those I have not seen is the first and and last ones. I liked The Shield, but it was canceled.
I will be glad when the new seasons start of The Closer, and Saving Grace.
I thought I saw something last night for The Shield, is that on FX? I think it said it was going to be the final season. I might be wrong.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I love According to Jim but I don't know any other person who watches it.
I love that show, my husband and I watch it in reruns...loved King of queens and Everybody Loves Raymond too, of course they are all gone except for reruns