Nina Reiser

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know how big of news this made outside of California, but for us here this is big news.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNN011LDR8.DTL

My search team alone spent a week looking for her, and to finally have some closure, well, it's really nice. We all were hoping that she really was in Russia, though we all knew he'd killed her. In search and rescue, we don't always get closure, and it sure is nice when we do, even if it's bad news.

It's so terrible how someone can do something like that, especially to your own wife and mother of your children. I don't know how that family can go on, and how would you talk to those poor kids!

Some of us were out there last night as they dug up her body. I just wish there was more we could do for her and her family.

RIP Nina Reiser and to her poor kids and the rest of her family that loved her.

Let's just hope that Scott Peterson follows suit and finally admits why and how he killed his wife! That's one we'd all like closure on.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw a special on TV a few weeks back on this case... honestly, I hope he rots. he's shown no remorse... the fact that he's finally admitted he did it, and shown where he apparently disposed of her body, does not tug at my heart strings. He's a cold-hearted jerk. Also a bit loony, IMO...

That said, I hope she can finally rest in peace and her family can have some closure.

A.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that special too, Bless her, I hope she can rest in peace now, her kids are so beautiful

I hope this Jerk gets everything he deserves and more
What's wrong with these people, have they never heard of divorce!!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew all along he did it. I am glad he led them to her so she can rest in peace. I have never seen Petersons House even though we live here. I hope they both rot in Jail.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How can people do such horrrible things to each other? It just makes me so sad to hear about things like this. I just will never know why.....

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
her poor kids they have to live with the fact that their father killed their mother
and her poor family that is soooooo terrible

May she RIP and may he rot in the depths of hell

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think anyone had any doubt that he was innocent! I'm glad he led them to the body which I assume WILL be her. Her family can get some closure at least.

DH listened to a talk he gave last year...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I hope this Jerk gets everything he deserves and more
What's wrong with these people, have they never heard of divorce!!
They were separated at the time.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

her poor kids they have to live with the fact that their father killed their mother
and her poor family that is soooooo terrible

May she RIP and may he rot in the depths of hell
Living here, too, I have been following the case. It is pretty distressing. I guess all the Law and Order shows I have seen show that it is better for the family to actually know the person is dead and the mourning process can begin.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad her family got closure, even if it's the outcome they feared.

We have a similar case around here, Stacey Peterson. She went missing in October of '07. Her husband, Drew, claims she ran off with another man. Mmm hmm.
This is his fourth wife. He was also a suspect in the death of his third wife. A real stand up guy.