Miss Bella loves her new Scratchy Box

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this in Target today and I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t resist…Bella took right to it and started posing

Check out my profile…

What is Stan doing?? Keep him away from my new scratchy…

Too hot, sleepy time now…

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I just bought the same thing for Butzie! She is out for her late afternoon "stroll" (more like hunt). I can't wait until she comes in after seeing these pics. Hope she likes it and I can get good pics, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She loves it! She curls up in the part that dips and stretches out on the part that curves up

It's been so hot she's not had much energy for anything, but this thing has really perked her up!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of my cats love that thing! Best $20 bucks I have ever spent! They can stretch and scratch and play under it.....love love love it!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! I must go see if my local target has those! It looks so nice, not tacky like so many scratching posts and pads. Just $20, too?! My kittens don't scratch alot yet, but when they do they like a horizontal or slanted surface. The sisal post I bought them really wasn't attractive to them until I laid it down on its side. So this curzy mat would be perfect for them!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I've seen those and wondered if mine would use it. I guess it would be a good investment!!
Same here, i might have to give one a try now after seeing how cute Bella was with hers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's an update. The scratchy "wave" is still very much in vogue! (also if I didn't mention it earlier, there was some catnip involved in introducing the "wave"
)

She also loves the feather toy that hangs from the part that curves up:

Stan was sitting in it earlier, but she ran him off before I could get a picture

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! That's so funny. I have seen those @ Target for the longest time... I give em a glance & think... it looks neat... but WOULD they use it... I'm going to buy one... if they use it... I think I'll buy a few more

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a beautiful kitty. I'm so glad she loves her wave. I want one, too. Maybe I'll pick one up from Target if I find one! I think my cats would like it.