Pair of Crocs I Like! (pics)

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These sandals are what I was looking for: comfortable and lightweight for travel, waterproof for rainy summer days or walking by the shore, and not too ugly to wear with skirts or to dinner after a day of sightseeing. I don't normally like Crocs but I love these! They are like walking on soft sponges.

Never mind the too-dressy skirt; I was just trying on the sandals.

Close-up; these are grey and black.

They're called Crocs Cleo. What do you think?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love them!! Crocs are putting out better looking sandals now. I have black Mary Jane style Crocs which I love, and wear almost everywhere. They are super comfy, and like you said, waterproof.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thank god their actually putting out a normal looking sandal
I joined a group on facebook that says "I don't care how comfortable crocs are you look like a dumba**"
just because I don't like the other style of them

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

thank god their actually putting out a normal looking sandal
I joined a group on facebook that says "I don't care how comfortable crocs are you look like a dumba**"
just because I don't like the other style of them
I joined that too.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought it was fitting! you see everyone wearing the ugly ones and you just wanna go up to them and say "HEY either wear sandals or shoes not both"

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care what people say I LOVE my crocs. I thought the same thing before i tried some on. I thought they were the ugliest things in the world and would never wear them. I tried on a pair for the fur on the inside and I was in heaven. They are the warmest, most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. I have them in both the fur and the regular version, both in pink. I still think they are the ugliest shoes, but I love them anyways.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen that style before-very "un-Croc" looking!!
I have the mary janes in fuschia which I like, the pink lined slipper ones (mistake to buy as lining is hard to remove and needs washing often) and a pair of flip flops that are somewhere in the bench outside.
I keep on telling Neil to get a pair-perhaps I should just buy them for him.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a pair, too... use them at the beach and with socks to clean the cat cages ... no shoe laces for the kittens to grab and play with!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I opened this thread thinking I was going to see pictures of crocodiles!

I've never heard of "Crocs" shoes before. They look nice; and comfortable too. I really need to invest in more shoes. I wear track shoes 100% of the time even in the summer. I don't have any other suitable shoes that don't hurt my now healed, broken foot when I walk. I would so love to have a pair of summer sandals.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never understood the Crocs thing. I LOOOOOVE those sandals! I'm SOLD. I'm off to get a pair
I have no sandals this summer. I'm currently the summer no socks in the shoes person... sandals are really in order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, guys!

Linda, you have most likely seen the "typical" Crocs Cayman. http://www.merrysoles.com/images/circleofcrocs_nobg.jpg
Everyone pretty much admits that they are ugly but some tout that the comfort is worth it. These sandals are VERY COMFY!

Lore, let me know how you like them! I've been wearing them at home all day and we don't wear shoes in the house. I have a size 8.5 foot and took a size 8 Crocs Cleo; the strap by the ankle was too big for me in the size 9.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

These sandals are what I was looking for: comfortable and lightweight for travel, waterproof for rainy summer days or walking by the shore, and not too ugly to wear with skirts or to dinner after a day of sightseeing. I don't normally like Crocs but I love these! They are like walking on soft sponges.

Never mind the too-dressy skirt; I was just trying on the sandals.

Close-up; these are grey and black.

They're called Crocs Cleo. What do you think?
I thought they were going to be pictures of crocodiles!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Thanks, guys!

Linda, you have most likely seen the "typical" Crocs Cayman. http://www.merrysoles.com/images/circleofcrocs_nobg.jpg
I saw those in the drug store last week. I tried on a pair and they were very comfy. I was going to get a pair until I asked the cashier and found out they were $35.00!! They are made out of plastic! $35.00 for plastic shoes!?
Needless to say I didn't buy them

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are very cute. I was looking for a pair of comfortable sandals that I can wear to work

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

. I was going to get a pair until I asked the cashier and found out they were $35.00!! They are made out of plastic! $35.00 for plastic shoes!?
I thought the same thing, but then I found an off brand for $8!! As ugly as I thought and sitll think they are I had to get them b/c of the comfort (that and DH had a pair and I was jealous if his!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look really comfy and kinda cute!
I like them!

I normally HATE regular crocs (just the look- i'm not a fan) but those don't look at all like the other ones and are cute!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I saw those in the drug store last week. I tried on a pair and they were very comfy. I was going to get a pair until I asked the cashier and found out they were $35.00!! They are made out of plastic! $35.00 for plastic shoes!?
Well, people pay more than that for sandals a lot of the time, and these last forever, are super comfy and are anti-bacterial. You can get cheaper brands, but I do think the real ones are better quality.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've always thought they were the world's ugliest shoes....don't care how comfortable they are, they are uglier than sin.

Those ones, however, aren't half bad!!